Quite The Ride (Lashton Fanfic)

Chapter 1

ohhkay, so the Lashton feels have finally over come me. I told myself, "I need to write that damned Lashton fanfic." so im finally doing it:)

by the way, I highly suggest you listen to the song 'Ride' by Somo. it helps kinda set the mood and hes hot sooo:)))

enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's P.O.V.

"Oww! What the hell?!"

"Hey, don't swear!" A feminine voice yelled. But was quickly shut off by her giggling.

I groaned and tried to roll over.

I was sleeping peacefully on my belly. You know, until this elephant laid on my back.

"Now get your lazy ass up so I can feed you breakfast like the awesome mum I am."

Even though I couldn't see her face, I knew my mum was smiling like she won the Nobel Peace Prize.

"Hey, don't swear!" I said back.

She smacked my head lightly and I chuckled.

I felt a little bit of her weight rise off of me and I leaned to turn over.

Until that weight slammed back down on me twice as hard.

"MUM!"

My mum was laughing hysterically as she ran out of my bedroom.

"Get up so I can finish handing out breakfast. And get some clothes on, you whore."

I heard her laugh one more time before she closed the door.

I sat on the edge of my bed and put my head in my hands. Why can't I have a normal family?

Reluctantly, I got up and threw on a tee shirt and sweatpants to head downstairs.

When I reached the kitchen, the delicious smells of pancakes filled my nostrils and I sighed in content.

My mum sat down a plate filled with pancakes and overflowing with syrup on the counter as I sat down on a bar stool.

"So where's Lauren and Harry?" I asked.

"Oh, about that. I have to go on a buisness trip in the bahamas for a little while. And I sent your siblings to your Auntie's house to stay. I thought you wouldn't want to go since you're 19."

I nodded. "Okay, that's cool. And how long are you staying for your trip?"

My mum seemed to tense a bit before continuing. "Just for, I don't know... A few months."

I was currently choking on the piece of pancake I had in my mouth.

"A FEW MONTHS?! What the hell mum! School just started. And you know I'm not a morning person." I complained.

Yeah, today was Saturday and I've already had 3 weeks of school, but I was not easily awoken by an alarm clock.

Obviously, she knew that. Or she wouldn't had jumped on me like I was a fucking trampoline.

"I know, baby boy. But that's why I decided to let you have Calum and Michael sleep over whenever you want."

By now, my mum has walked over to me and hugged my head like I was a teddy bear.

I slowly pried her arms off of me and gave her a suspicious look.

"You're going to trust Calum, Michael, and me, alone in a house?"

My mum sighed. "I trust you, Ashton. So I'm going to put you in charge and keep the house in one piece. Please?"

I nodded. "Sure, Mum."

She kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you. Now bed time is 9:30. And homework will always be done before video games." she said with a smile.

I choked back a smart-ass remark and answered with an "Okay."

Mum picked up her jacket that sat on the back of the couch.

"Well I've gotta get to work. I will be home tonight around 7-ish but Lauren and Harry won't. Don't do anything rash while I'm gone. And go outside. It's beautiful today."

She blew me a kiss and shut the front door behind her.

I decided to take mum's advice and go out today.

I finished breakfast, ran upstairs, and picked up my phone.

I messaged Mikey, knowing he'd be awake by now. I mean, it's 11 in the morning.

To: Mikey:p

Hey, can we meet up? I've got news...

From: Mikey:p

ooh. Did you find yourself a boytoy finally??? ;)

I laughed at Michael's response.

Both of my friends knew I was gay. I was open about it and no one seemed to judge me.

Problem was... Nobody else around where we lived was gay.

Literally.

No one.

I pushed the thought to the back of my mind.

To: Mikey:p

No ya little nasty! haha. but right now I've got big news. Actually, can you text Calum too? I should tell you both at the same time.

From: Mikey:p

Absolutely. Starbucks sound good in an hour?

To: Mikey:p

Awesome. See you then!

From: Mikey:p

I feel like you're gonna tell us you're straight or something...

I shook my head and threw my phone onto the still unmade bed.

I picked out my outfit and changed into my Live Forever Young tank, black skinnies, converse, and wrapped a black bandana around my head.

I simply ran a hand threw my curly, dirty blonde hair and grabbed my phone.

I locked the door and headed to the Lair of The White Girls.

Starbucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It kinda sucks but I promise it will get better!! just bear with me.

Anyways, ill try and update soon:)

xx