Chapter 10

Ashton's P.O.V.

I'm an idiot. I'm such a fucking idiot!

I stare at Luke, his expression full of shock.

I look down at my feet.

Shit, he's gonna say no. I'm gonna get rejected. I can't handle rejection from Luke...

"I'd love to."

My head shot up so fast, I thought I'd get whiplash.

Woah, deja-vu.

I smile. Drinking in the memory of him saying those exact words to me when I asked him to ride with me on the Ferris Wheel.

I put my glass of chocolate milk down on the counter and did the same with Luke's.

I pulled him into my arms.

He chuckled, his shoulders vibrating over me, but hugged me back anyways. His hands clasped on my lower back. "Ashy, you okay?"

I pulled back, my hands resting on his shoulders.

Being shorter than Luke, made me have to look up at him.

But let me tell you now, I could stare into his mind-shattering ocean-blue eyes for the rest of my goddamn life.

"I'm fine, Luke." I slide my hand up to rest on his cheek.

He snuggles his face into the palm of my hand. I giggle, then pull his face towards mine. I give him a small kiss. When I pull back, his eyes are closed and he's blushing with his lips up in a smile.

I stroke the pad of my thumb over his cheekbone, watching him with a loving gaze.

I pick him up under his thighs and rest him on the counter behind his back.

"So about that date, it's a surprise."

I giggle maniacally as I watch his face fall.

I lean in between his legs and rest my hands on either side of his legs.

He pouts out his bottom lip. "But I wanna know." he whines.

I grin, sticking out my tongue a little bit.

Not long after, he grins back.

"Don't worry, Lukey. I'll make it special."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Luke's fingers find their way into my hair and grip my head to his chest. I hug his stomach. And we kinda just stay like that for a while. Comfortable in our silence.

-

Luke's P.O.V.

"Ugh, what is taking so damn long?!" I yell to no one in particular.

I was sitting on Ashton's bed, waiting for someone to come get me so I can be brought to the special date.

I fling my arms up in the air and fall backwards, heaving out a large sigh in the process.

Ashton said to dress casually, but still a bit fancy.

So just for him, I'm wearing my good black skinnies with only one hole in the right knee. A dark blue button up tee, unbuttoned over a plain white tee, and my black converse.

I quiffed my hair up as perfect as it could go. And I didn't have to work on it too hard.

I think i've done it enough times that I've practically trained it to stay up.

I hear footsteps climbing the stairs and I sit up.

Calum bursts into the room.

"Come on... There's traffic... Ashton... Will have my ass... If I... Bring you... Too late." chokes out Calum. Huge gasps of breath in between.

Before I could respond, Calum's grabbed my arm and pretty much yanked me through the house, out the door, and into the car.

He opens the glovebox in front of me and grabs out a red bandana.

"Put this on. You're not allowed to see where we're going." he announces.

Reluctantly, I tie it around my eyes.

For about five minutes, I start to get restless.

"Can you turn the radio on Cal? This is boring."

I heard Calum sigh. But the dials on the radio click and 'I Feel Like Dancin' by All Time Low blasts through the speakers.

I jam out for a little bit.

Soon, I sit back, enjoying the ride to my special date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omf guys....

This chapter wasn't sexual.

That is HUGE progress. honestly, I didnt plan the book to be that sexual at all. I mean sure thered be smut at some point but damn did I surprise myself.

and have you noticed I always update late at night?

sorry if thats a bother. its just, thats the only time I can really sit down and update this book.

on a happier note, 110 reads and 31 votes!!!!

I LUH YOU MY BUTTERFLIES!

lots of love <3

-xx