Chapter 15

Rant time:

my dad lied to me. straight to my face.

now I wanna punch him in the fucking mouth.

just because I dont wake up when he kicks me around like im fucking trash, he has the audacity to rip my phone from its charger and hide it from me.

Well, thanks to my brother and his friend, I found it before I had to leave. so Father, go fuck yourself.

Rant over.

sorry guys, im just really frustrated. im sorry if you thought that was a waste of time to read, you could just skip it.

oh. important a/n at the end.

here's chapter 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's P.O.V.

I've never cuddled so hard in my life.

All me and Luke did today was cuddle. We layed on his amazing bed and watched movies while cuddling.

At one point, I did feel something poke me, but I didn't say anything.

It was such a relaxing day. Even though I told him I was head-over-heels in love with him, he stayed with me.

It was perfect.

After lounging around for a while, I decided to get up and stretch.

Luke was asleep, so I had to be really careful clambering out of his arms.

As soon as his fingertips dropped from the small trail they were leaving on my body(that I shivered at because damnit did it feel good), his face scrunched up.

"Ashton? Ashy?" Luke was still sleeping, I guess he could just sense that I left him.

I searched around the room, looking for something that could replace where I was sleeping.

In the corner, half-hidden behind a dresser, I saw a gigantic stuffed penguin.

I snatched it and slid it through Luke's looped arm.

His body retracted from its original tenseness, and he was back to his soft snoring.

I sighed in relief.

I'm in the mood to do something. Like take a walk or wash a car. I don't even know. I just have this random energy boost filling me and I don't know what to do with it.

A thought hits me and I stop the pacing I had unknowingly started. Perfect.

I check the time on the clock hanging on the wall.

5:30. That would be a couple of hours for me and Lukey boy to just hang out still. It'd be a fun date.

I smile and get ready.

-

"Luke. Lucas Hemmings."

"Eww, don't call me that."

I giggle as a small frown travels across Luke's face. "Then c'mon baby. Wake up."

He grins at the petname and coos. "You called me baby."

"Yes I did. Now get your lazy, yet sexy, ass up so we can go." I urge.

He giggles and then looks confused. "Where are we going?"

"The beach."

-

Luke's hand raises to cover his eyes from the sun. "It's so bright."