Chapter 3

***WARNING***

Contains sexual frustration and... other things. If you dont like this stuff (even though im sure most of you do, horny butterflies) I suggest skipping this chapter. sorry #sorrynotsorry THANKS FOR READING!

Luke's P.O.V.

Well, that was quite the ride, I think to myself as Ashton and I walked around the Carnival.

We weren't holding hands, but they kept brushing as we walked side by side.

And every single time, a spark of electricity shot through my hand and throughout my body.

I felt heat travel up to my cheeks when I felt my pants tighten a bit.

No no no! Not here. Not with Ashton!

"Luke, are you okay?" Ashton asked

"Ab-Absolutely." I tried to keep my smile from wavering but Ashton noticed.

I pleaded and begged Ashton's beautiful, golden hazel eyes to stay on mine.

I tried so hard, but Ashton caught driff of what happened to me.

Looking down, he saw and it took everything I had not to moan.

Him just looking at me like that  with lust-filled eyes was enough to send me over the edge.

When he looked back up, he had a cocky smirk on his face.

"Sorry babe. Do we need to take this somewhere else?"

I bite my lip. Does he know what he's doing to me? That bastard.

Although it might worsen my situation, I decided to play along in his little game.

"I don't know babe. Should we give these people a show?" I licked my lips.

I slipped my forefingers in each of the beltloops on the side of his jeans and yanked him to me.

There was no space between us and our crotches slightly rubbed.

Which like I said, made things worse.

Ashton gasped as he felt it. But I couldn't concentrate on anything except him.

Without realizing, I started tonguing around with my lip ring.

I felt something poke me in my hip. When I looked down, I stared in shock.

Ashton had had the same reaction I did.

Did I make him get that?

I smiled at what I did to him and growled.

His hands suddenly gripped the sides of my shirt and pulled our chests closer, if that was even possible.

"I don't want these people to have you. You're mine." he growled hungrily in my ear.

Ashton leaned back, pleased with how I was reacting. Which was biting my lip and tightening my grip. And pants.

I knew this was the worse time to make a joke, but I blurted out, "Talk bossy to me."

He giggled. He fucking giggled.

How was he able to do that and make me want to cuddle him and pepper him in kisses, but then also want to fuck him hard against a table.

Like, how does someone do that by giggling?!

That was it.

I cupped his face and pressed my lips hard onto his.

It was a small, cute kiss at first. Just my lips on his. No tongue or anything.