Chapter 16

if this isnt what you like to read, you should probably skip-... the entire chapter. sorry but, I ship Lashton VERY hard. so thanks again for reading:) and dont make fun of me if this is awkward or all around shit.

212 reads and 54 votes?! ilyButterflies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's P.O.V.

I grab the back of Luke's thighs and roll forward so he's on his back and I'm hovering over him.

I begin to kiss his jaw, trailing small kisses to his neck and along his chest.

I come back up, making contact with his lips.

I lick his lips, trying to pry them open with my tongue.

He wouldn't budge so I do the next best thing.

I roll my hips and grind down on him, hard.

He moans and my tongue triumphantly slides in his mouth and explores.

He doesn't hesitate to slide his tongue into my mouth either.

After a while, my hands automatically start to roam around his body.

Touching places that make him moan or make his hips buck up for more.

I pull away from him to catch a breath.

Obviously, Luke discourages the idea of seperating because he sits back up and uses his hand on the back of my neck to press our lips together again.

His legs are no longer wrapped around me, but bent on either side of me.

Luke takes advantage of our position and pushes me on my back.

His mouth travels away from mine and I feel his hands grip my hips.

"Luke, what are you-" I stop mid-sentence when Luke presses his hard length against me.

I moan deeply and that just makes him harder.

He does it over and over again and I bite my lip, sure that if I make another moan, I'll wake up the whole damn neighborhood.

But it's too much for me too handle. My crotch painfully strains against the thin fabric of my swimming trunks.

"Luke, you gotta-mmh-calm down before-uhh!" Rip.

Luke and I both look down. We see that my shorts are ripped and Luke bites his lip ring.

"Turning you on that hard, babe?" he teases me.

I give an evil grin. "You've had your chance. Now it's my turn."

Because I'm in the space in the middle of Luke's legs, I jump my hips up, knowing I'll hit something sensitive.

I do on the first try and Luke quietly yells, "Ash!"

I do it again and again. And when I flip him over, I still continue.

Luke makes small sex noises and growls from his throat. To help control himself, Luke grabs my shorts for something to hold on to.

I pause, wondering what to do next. In the corner of my eye, I see Luke smirk. Right before ripping my shorts clean off me.

I don't give him the satisfaction of staring at my naked body.

My lips connect once more with his skin. Making my way to the waistband of his shorts.

I pull my head back, using my hands to grip the top of his shorts.