Chapter 28

Luke's P.O.V.

Louis dragged me down the stairs by my ankle.

I felt every. Single. Step. I thumped down them on my back at first, until I rolled over.

That didn't make things better. My head kept bouncing off the wood whenever it would hit.

I winced in pain. Louis must have heard because he started to laugh evilly.

We reached the bottom of the staircase and using his other hand, he pulled out his keys and unlocked the door.

While he was distracted, I swung my free foot up and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

He keeled over in pain and I took that to my advantage.

I jumped over him...

And ran.

Ashton's P.O.V.

My jaw dropped. "What do you mean you can't just barge in there?! This is an abduction! This is where the abductioner is! GO IN THERE AND ARREST HIM!" I shouted.

The officer I was speaking to shook his head.

"Sir, you need to understand-"

"No! YOU need to fucking understand! My boyfriend is in there right now, probably being used against his will. And you are standing here like a bunch of fucking dipshits." I clenched my fists at my sides.

The cop must have noticed because his voice came out shaky. "Mr. Irwin. We cannot break down the door and arrest him without proof. This looks like an abandoned house anyways."

I raised my finger and pointed at him right in his face. I was about to scream again when I felt two pairs of hands pull me back.

"Calm down, Ash. We're gonna get through this bud." Calum's soft voice eased me up.

I allowed him and Michael to pull me away from the dick-headed American cop before I did something I would regret. (A/N: no offense to Americans. I'm an American and I just wanted to show how pissed off Ashton was:))

After gaining a safe distance from all the police, I broke down.

Calum rubbed my back and Michael wrapped his arms around me.

I fisted the back of his shirt, digging my face in his warm chest, feeling my knees buckle.

His arms held me up, and they  both let me cry in peace.

It wasn't long until my anger came raging back.

I looked around. We were already in the forest where the police had tracked the cell phone signal.

We were across from rhe house. In the perfect position to do reconnaissance around the house but they couldn't spot us.

I carefully glanced up at Michael and Calum. They were looking at each other as if having their own conversation in their heads.

I quickly scrambled my way from their grasp...

And charged towards the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do not worry young Butterflies.

there will be a shitload of stuff next chapter.

lots of love <3

-xx