Chapter 30

Butterflies!! holy shitballs this is the last chapter of this book!!

on another irrelevant note: i watched the video for the song Trumpets by Jason Derulo and...

those band players are such cockblocks! ;) lmao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A few months later...)

Luke's P.O.V.

"How many more boxes do you have Ashton?" I panted.

As of right now, everyone in Ashton's household was helping move him out.

Me and him had talked to his mum about everything after she came back from the bahamas and she agreed to trust us by ourselves.

"Uh, only a few more I believe." he said smoothly. Even though I watched his chest move faster than normal.

I chuckled half-heartedly. Ashton came over to me and pecked my lips.

"Just try and think about the fact that we'll be alone in an hour. And all the dirty things we could do to each other..." Ashton seductively whispers in my ear.

Excitement wiggled its way down my back.

I kissed his lips again until we were so ignorantly interrupted.

"Really guys? I'm thirteen years old. I don't need to watch gay porn in my own house." Lauren, Ashton's sister, says.

I had met both of Ashton's siblings the other day.

Lauren got all flirty with me until Ashton kissed my cheek in front of her and she's backed off since.

Harry and I were instantly attatched. Me and him had played soccer(football, whatever it is you call it in your region of the world.) for hours and it was great fun.

He even let me have some of his ice cream.

Yeah, already attatched.

"Well if you helped out a little more with me moving, you won't have to see anything." Ashton shot back.

Lauren huffed. "Fine." She treaded up the steps. Dark hair swinging behind her.

Harry ran into the room. "Ashy, you're gonna come back to see me right?" Harry's blue eyes were glistening and his bottom lip trembled.

"Of course I am Har. I'm just going to sleep somewhere else okay?"

Harry nodded. He walked over to my side and tugged the bottom of my shirt. "Are you gonna come back and see me, Luke Skywalker?"

He has to be the most adorable kid living.

I got down on one knee so I could be eye-level with him.

"Harry. I need to come back. I have to beat your butt in soccer still since you won last time." Harry laughed.

I chuckled. "I still think you cheated." Harry was a fit of giggles, similar to Ashton's.

"You can't cheat in soccer, silly." Harry replied.

"Then I guess you're just a professional." I said back.

Harry could not stop the laughter from bubbling out of him.

When he finally calmed down, he wrapped his arms around my neck. "I'm gonna miss you, Luke Skywalker."

I hugged him back. "I'm gonna miss you, too Harry."

Harry unraveled himself from me and went over to Ashton.