Chapter 13

guysss. there was no author's note in the last chapter.But im back bitches \(^o^)/ i know you guys dont really care,

i just wanted you guys to get into the chapter. :) i hope you liked it!

holy shit Butterflies...I listened to 5SOS's "Hearts Upon Our Sleeve"

me: *in absolute love*.......

oh, and im typing on a laptop right now,(delaying homework) but i usually write on my phone.this is really weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's P.O.V.

This morning was even better than the last.

As I open my eyes and see the bright window, I know it's my room.

I snuggle deeper into my pillow.

But, my pillow smells really good, and has soft, curly hair?

I look up and see that I'm cuddled into Ashton's chest.

His arms are lazily wrapped around me, and soft snores escape his lips.

I tell myself to get up. But I really just want to stay here in Ashton's arms and sleep the day away.

I close my eyes. Ready to fall into another blissful sleep.

Until memories from last night flood back to me. Making it hard for me to conk out.

In a good way of course. I literally feel my stomach jump in excitement and love from what happened last night.

Just a small, casual date that means the world to me. I bite my bottom lip, grinning.

I wanna do something special for Ash. Even if it's small.

I carefully (and rather skillfully) slip out of his arms and head towards the kitchen.

I notice I'm only in my boxers, but I honestly don't give two shits.

I turn on my radio that's sitting on the countertop. Making sure the volume's low, I press a button and the song "Classic" by MKTO comes on.

I automatically shake my hips to the beat, grabbing utensils and ingredients.

For some reason, Ashton has a 'I'm-a-pancake-kind-of-guy' vibe about him.

So, that's what I'm gonna make him.

And I'm even gonna put smiley faces on them and make them blue and purple.

I mentally high-five myself.

I'm an awesome boyfriend.

-

"Ashy baby. You awake?" I crack my bedroom door open, peeking my head through the door.

I see Ashton sitting up in bed. He's stretching. And christ was it one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

Ashton's arms were reaching above his head, his face contorted into a scrunch that I found absolutely adorable.

He was shirtless and facing the window, so I had a clear view of his back muscles that tightened and seemed to scream in happiness of becoming loose.

The sunlight coming through the window was glowing on him perfectly. His hair was no longer brunette, but locks of gold.

When he turned his head towards me, I think my heart stopped.

The light shone on his face, causing perfect shadows to cascade on his face. His hazel eyes were no longer just speckled with green and blue. But happened to shoot green and blue laserbeams through me.

His smile made the room even brighter. Those damn dimples making me melt to the floor every time I saw them.

"G'morning Lukey."

His husky morning voice will be the death of me.

I shake my thoughts. Walking over to the bed, Ashton scoots to the edge of it. His legs hanging over the edge.

I lay my hands on his knees and push them apart, making more room for me to get in between them.

I lean my heads towards his. "Morning Ash." Kissing him, I notice how he shivers at my touch.

Ashton never stops smiling from ear to ear.

I cup his cheek and give him another kiss. "I made something for you."

Ashton jumps up and grabs my hands. "Then what are we waiting for?"

-

Ashton groans in delight.

"That was wonderful." he comments. "And I love the colors and smiles." He giggles.

I smile, loving how I make him happy. I stand up and take our plates to the sink to wash them.

As soon as I'm done, I feel strong arms envelope me from behind.

"Luke."

"Yes, Ash."

Ashton digs his head into the back of my neck, kissing all over the skin.

I hear him mumble something into my back. "What Ashy?"

His hands grab my waist and turn me to face him.

The ferocity in his eyes was unbelievable.

"Ashton. Is something wrong?" I ask seriously.

"Luke, I know we've only known each other for a few days, but for some reason, I just can't get enough of you."

I chuckle. "What's going on Ashton? Are you planning something?"

There was no sign of joking anywhere on his face. It was unreadable.

"Yes I am planning something. But it's not what you think."

I nod my head, urging him to go on.

"Like I said, I know we've only talked to each other for only a couple of days. But Luke, damnit, I just wanna be with you all the time. I wanna wake up to see you next to me every morning and watch you fall asleep at night. I want to kiss your lips whenever I feel like it and know you're kissing me back. I want you to be mine. All of mine. I don't want anybody else to hold you, hug you, have you. I want us to promise something to each other." He pauses, now looking a little frightened.

"I plan on making you the happiest person on this planet. In this universe. I plan on promising you forever. All I want-no, need- to know, is if you'll promise me back."

His looks at me expectantly. Waiting for the answer that'll either make him or break him.

Is he really saying this to me?

Does he really want to be with me like this?

Is he promising me forever?

I watch Ashton's eyes...

And shake my head.

"Dumbass. Of course I'll promise you forever."

Ashton's lips are crashed onto mine.

He pushes me against the counter and lifts me up by grabbing my ass.

We have a small makeout session before he pulls away.

"I love you, Luke."

"I love you too, Ashton."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its soooo short (obvi) but im tired and my emotions are getting the best of me.

I originally was going to make this an update on Malum, but I think ill do that next chapter.

BUTTERFLIES!!! THEY SAID "I LOVE YOU" TO EACH OTHER.

AND THEY PROMISED EACH OTHER FOREVER:))))

but sadly, All good things must come to an end.

lots of love <3

-xx