Chapter 8

omf im a terrible author.

I told you guys id update and make a longer chapter with possible ship fluff and I didnt:( I didnt even update in 2 days!!

the night I promised a chapter, I was going to, but it was like, 11:30 at night and my mom was yelling at me to put the phone down so I had to.

and then all day yesterday, I was at Hershey Park. yeah, I woke up at 5:15 in the morning and didnt get back home until 12 pm. so I was tired as shit.

but I hope this chapter makes up for it :) I still love my Butterflies <3 and holy shit 91 reads and 25 votes?!

yeah I fucking love you guys!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's P.O.V.

Luke and I were heading up the stairs to my room. I put my face in my hands.

"Jesus Christ that was so embarrassing." I mumbled.

Luke pulled my hands away from my face. "That was actually pretty funny."

I smacked him on the arm and he just laughed.

His laugh is fucking heaven.

Me and Luke were back in my room once again.

But this time we really were going to change.

Luke had stripped off his shirt and pants, throwing them onto the bed.

My mind automatically clicked into song mode and I started singing, "Take it off, I wanna love ya, and e'erybody, wanna touch ya. You're moving right, wanna see what's up under, and back it up, beep beep, like a trucker."

When I sang the beep, beep part, I stuck my butt out and scooted backwards with the timing of the lyrics.

Luke was watching me. Confused at first, but then ended up laughing so hard, he had to shove his face in one of my pillows to calm down.

When he looked at me again, I was pouting my bottom lip out and giving him puppy eyes.

He groaned and rolled back into the pillow.

"Don't do that," he mumbled.

"Do what?"

"That!" Luke was sitting up again, cross-legged and he was waving his hand, gesturing to my face.

"God. You look so innocent and shit and it makes me want to suck on your lip and fuck you against the wall."

"USE PROTECTION!" My mum yelled from outside the open door. All of a sudden, a small foil packet was thrown into the room.

Luke and I shared a look of disbelief.

Until he bubbled with laughter. And I stood there, looking towards the ceiling. "Why me?" I asked to the roof.

I pulled my shirt and pants off as well, throwing them in a corner.

I walked over to my closet, grabbing a pair of red plaid pajama pants and blue plaid pants.

I held up the two options for Luke to choose after he could finally see through his laughing tears.

He nodded his head towards the blue pair and I tossed them to him.

After slipping my red pair on, I continued to search for my 'Ponies Forever' tee.

"What are you doing?" Luke asked me.