Chapter 27

Luke's P.O.V.

"Luke, are you okay?"

Right now, Harry and Liam were reading books while Niall, Zayn and I were coloring pictures.

Just random stuff at first. Like drawings of purple dinosaurs, smiley face flowers, stick figures(at one point there was a contest with how high we could color Zayn's quiff).

But after a while, I noticed that most of my pictures were starting to look like Ashton.

As hard as I tried, I couldn't seem to get him off my mind.

It just kind of made me depressed about everything.

I mean, these boys were smiles and jokes and here I was, laughing along...Only half-heartedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just..." I trail off.

What was I supposed to say?

I was just wondering why you weren't freaking out because technically, you're a sex-slave and you're just kinda, hanging around, making fun of everything and laughing-

"How do you do it?" I say instead.

Liam laughs. "Do what?"

"Stay, calm about everything. I mean, here you are locked up. And you're just, going with the flow."

I gulp. Instantly feeling like I offended all of them and caused them to hate me.

Harry shrugged. "We've been here way longer than you, Luke. You've only been here for-what- a couple of days. We already accepted what's happening to us. You should too."

Harry looks like he's done talking and looks back down at his book.

I admit, his words stung. But not as much as the hole that seems to be burning in my heart as I'm seperated from Ashton longer than necessary.

"I'm sorry," Zayn says. "Harry isn't the most compatible with feelings. Especially others' feelings."

Harry grunts, standing up and heading towards the room in the back of the wardrobe.

"What happened?" I say cautiously and quietly. Worrying that Harry might overhear.

"Harry was ripped right out of his girlfriend's grasp when he was brought here." Niall fills.

"What do you mean?" I didn't really understand what he was saying.

"Meaning," Liam chimes. "Harry and his girlfriend were taking a stroll when they ran into someone. One of Harry's best mates-"

"Louis," Woah, where did that come from.

"Yes: Louis, ran into them. Louis just snagged Harry who was linked arms with his girl. The girl attempted to hit Louis but he simply shoved her out of the way and took off." Zayn finishes.

I frowned. That's terrible.

"What happened to you guys?" I'm 100% sure this was the worst topic to bring up, but I was super curious.

Niall cleared his throat. "I was enjoying a meal in Nando's. Got a little tipsy, walked into an alleyway, Josh found me and took me."

Liam goes after. "Working late at school, noticed the janitor was following me, went to ask him what he was doing, and it turned out to be Louis in disguise and he abducted me."

"You already know me. So like I said before, I was just hanging out with Josh. Who I thought was my friend. Come across this place, decide to explore, and I end up here. Getting locked in." Zayn says with no emotion.

An idea popped in my head.

"Liam and Niall, were you unconcious when you came here?"

"Yep, and so was Harry." they say in unison.

"And Zayn, you walked here yourself?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Yup." he replies, popping the 'p'.

"What does it look like from the outside? Like what's the area?" Maybe if I got a visual of what this place was like, maybe I could form an escape plan...

"Hmm. We're in the middle of a forest. This," he gestures around the room. "Is practically an old house. It looks like there was a fire here or something. There are pieces of the roof missing here and there. There's charred wood all over. It's a mess hidden in the woods."

With this new found information, I start to put puzzle pieces together, figuring out a way to get away from here.

Until a booming voice invades my thoughts, "Alright boys, who's today?"

I recognize Louis's loud voice.

I cock an eyebrow at the boys, wondering what Louis meant.

"We have certain days for a certain boy that goes downstairs," Liam answers my unspoken question.

"Like yesterday was Harry's day," Zayn starts.

"And today is my day," Niall says.

He gets up from the floor and starts to walk towards the steps.

"Nevermind," Louis yells again. "Josh has requested for... Logan?"

We all make funny faces at each other. Who the hell is Logan?

"No, not Logan. LUKE!"

I instantly freeze. My muscles immediately tensing and locking up.

I suddenly couldn't breathe, I felt like all the air in the room flew out the window.

"I'm not asking again. Now, LUKE! Get down here, before I go up there and drag you out myself." Louis' voice impatiently screams.

I wince, making my way towards the steps.

The boys just stare at me, as if they can no longer speak.

I reach the top of the stairs and peer down.

Louis mischievous grin catches my gaze. "C'mon, Lukey boy. C'mon." he says, calling for me like I was a dog.

"Don't call me that."

Louis looks like he just got slapped in the face. "What did you just say?"

"I said: Don't. Call. Me. That."

Where is this sudden courage coming from?

"You stubborn little bastard."

In a flash, Louis is stomping up the steps. I stumble backwards and grab the banister, trying to regain my balance when I trip over my own feet.

Unfortunately, I lose my grip and fall on my ass.

Next thing I know, a huge hand clamps down on my ankle. "Let's go. Lukey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is alot of drama for me. jesus christ.

ermagerd, I just found out im going to school with two of my cousins next year. and they look like Tyler Posey...

If you dont know who Tyler Posey is... Look him up. look him up right now!

lots of love <3 Papillons <-(thats the french words for butterflies;))

-xx