Chapter 9

Luke's P.O.V.

I felt the blankets get ripped off of my body and a cool breeze hits my back.

I shiver and curl into a ball.

I try to open my eyes but it feels like they're glued shut.

I hear people giggling. Then a flash goes off.

Finally, my eyes decided to open and I see Michael and Calum standing at the end of the bed. One of them holding the comforter and the other holding a phone.

Aww, shit did they just take a picture of me and Ashton sleeping...

Wait, me and Ashton sleeping.

We're in the same bed. I turn my head towards Ashton. Oh my god, he looks so adorable.

His mouth is parted and he snores here and there. His nerdy glasses are sitting crooked on his face, and he's on his back so his chest and abdomen is exposed.

And I am telling you now, it was not a bad sight to see.

"Awwww!" Michael and Calum cooed.

I flip them off. What I meant to yell was "Michael! Calum! Get out!"

What I ended up saying was, "Malum! Get out!"

Both of them stopped laughing like a bunch of idiots and stared at me like I grew two heads.

"Did you just call us 'Malum'?" they asked in unison.

I nodded. "Yeah, now get the fuck out."

They continued to giggle and I heard them discussing 'Malum'.

But they threw the blanket back at me and walked out the room.

"Make yourselves useful and get breakfast ready!" I yelled to them.

I yanked the covers to block my back. I decided to let Ashton get cold so he could cuddle into me.

He did after five seconds. I saw all his muscles shiver and he pulled me into him.

I happily snuggled into his chest and damn was it warm.

I looked up at him. Giggling when his glasses were still cocked sideways on his face.

I took my finger and pushed them up on the bridge of his nose.

I eyed his nose warily, contemplating whether I should give it a kiss or not.

He seemed like a heavy sleeper.

I chanced it, giving his nose a little peck.

Pulling away, I heard a deep rumbling resonate from him.

I smacked his arm playfully.

"You were awake that entire time, you asshole!" I accused.

His laughing got louder. Finally, when he spoke, it didn't even sound like Ashton.

"Yeah, but I'm your asshole."

I couldn't even laugh at what he had just said. I knew I was gaping at how fucking amazing his morning voice is.

Damnit it was like a deep, husky vibration. It started up a flurries of butterflies.

And not the kind in your stomach.

But it sounded the polar opposite of his regular, high-pitched voice.

"Ash? Is that you?" I tried to ask jokingly but it came out as serious as a priest in church.