Chapter 5

told ya id update;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum's P.O.V.

I wasn't seeing this.

This wasn't happening.

Was that going to happen if I didn't look?

Ermagerd.

"Hey Cal, you alright mate?" Ashton was looking at me with worry written all over his face.

My head creepily turned towards him with a blank expression.

"Oh I don't know Ash. You tell me. How would you feel if you ALMOST SAW ONE OF YOUR BEST MATES GIVING A BLOWJOB TO SOME RANDOM PERSON?!"

Ashton winced and I felt terrible. I shouldn't be yelling at him. He was just trying to have a good time.

"I'm sorry Ash. I didn't mean to yell." I apologize.

His face brightens and he stands up from the seat he was sitting on in the car. He quickly pulls up his jeans and throws on his shoes and shirt.

He comes over to me and gives me a big hug.

When he pulls back, he states, "That's not some random person either."

I nod. Motioning him to continue.

He turns around.

"Luke. You ready to meet the boys?"

"Yeah, I'm coming."

The almost-lucky boy, Luke, comes running around the other side of the car where he was getting redressed.

He was tall, blond, and blue-eyed. But I noticed a certain brightness about him that surely was what got Ashton's attention.

"Hi. Ma name's Luke." he said in a funny tone.

I smiled at his jokingness and he seemed to relax.

"Hello. I'm Calum."

I felt somebody brush up against me.

"Sup. I'm Michael."

I turned to face the boy I was madly in love with. He looked back at me with a smile, causing me to lean into him.

"Uhm, what's going on guys?" I heard Ashton's voice ring out.

Shit, I forgot Ashton was here.

Both mine and Michael's head flashed around to look at Ashton.

"Ash, please don't get mad," I started. Not really knowing how he would take this information.

"But Calum and I are kind of an item." Michael finished for me.

I don't know why my cocky side decided to stand out but I found myself telling Mike, "I don't remember you asking."

Michael's eyes widened at my response as much as I was shocked at it.

Then we both heard a laughing.

A laughing we've known for a long time.

Ashton walked over to us and pulled both of us into a bear hug.

"I'm so happy for you guys. When did this start?" Ashton genuinely seemed happy for us so I took that as a good sign.

"Just today actually." I answered with a shrug of my shoulders.

He chortled a little longer before pulling out of the embrace.

"As long as you boys are happy, I'm happy." Ashton flashed us a smile.