*BONUS CHAPTER*

Here is another version of Chapter 2:)

this is the chapter where Luke and Ashton met. But it was in Ashton's P.O.V. so i thought,

"Why dont i give my beautiful Butterflies an inside look of Luke when Lashton first met?"

i hope you guys enjoy!

And this will be the end of "Quite The Ride". just know that im so thankful for all of you that read and voted for this.

i have 145 votes and 1.3k reads.

i remember when i was thanking you guys for 26 reads.

i cant believe how far ive come with this book. Hopefully you all will read my next Lashton fic "Rude"?

Maybe ill even put up something on friday for it. *makes terrible rape face*

HOLY SHIT THE ALBUM CAME OUT IN AMERICA TODAY AND I LISTENED TO IT AND I HAVE SO MANY FEELS FLYING OUT THE WINDOW. ITS SO RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING AND PERFECT!

lots of love<3 Butterflies

-xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's P.O.V.

I sighed as I put my car in park and turned the engine off.

Another day, another town.

I had just pulled into the driveway of a house. My house. Another house in a long line of houses that doesn't look like it'll come to an end anytime soon.

I clambered out of my seat and shuffled to my trunk.

Popping it open, I reached down and pulled out a large suitcase. The beginning to another day of unpacking.

-

I had unpacked in less than an hour. I've kinda becomed skilled at it.

Well, I guess you would too if you had been moving around every couple of days for the past 2 years.

Because the house was pre-furnished, I slumped down comfortably on a couch. Resting my head on the back of it.

I let out a sigh of content...

Until my phone began ringing.

I groaned and shifted to pull it out of my back pocket.

Without even bothering to look at the caller I.D. I slid my finger across the screen to answer.

"Luke here." I stated.

"Lucas?" A shaky voice said.

My breath hitched in my throat. She wasn't really calling me right now was she?

"L-Lucas, it's mummy, dear. I-I just wanted to call and see how-uhm. How you were doing. Is everything okay? Are you doing alright?" Liz Hemmings stuttered.

I hit end, dropping the phone next to me.

Yeah, that was probably pretty rude (wink, wink) of me to do to my own mother.

But I still have no idea what either of my parents would have said to me later that night I told them I was gay.

And if she was only calling to butter me up and then knock me down with a speech about me being a disgrace or disgusting...

I wouldn't be able to take it.

I curled up in a ball on the couch, wallowing in a pit of dispair.