BAMBAM ONESHOT~ so how do you feel

Backstory: You like bambam but never told him and one day he invited you to his dorm to meet his band let just say they ask to may questions.

You blush as you read the "Luv u." Everytime you were around bambam you always got butterfly and shy.

You throw on a white crop top,high rise black jeans, and some black and white vans.

You get your bag and keys and walk to bambam's dorm.

10 min later...

Why im i so nervous you thought. You finally get there and you see bambam wating for you.

"Y/N" He ran up to you a hugged you

"I thought something happened to you."

"Really bambam" you roll your eyes

"Yes Im glad you here so lets go." He intertwined his hands with yours and brings you inside.

You get to the front door and bambam is still holding your hand.

"Ok so before we go in just so you know my bandmates love to talk." He smiles at you and it makes you melt. Bambam looks down and see he is holding your hand.

"Im sorry." He lets go and blushes

"It fine." You feel your cheeks get so hot.

"Shall we go in." You nod and he opens the door.

"GUYS MY FRIEND IS HERE." You hear footsteps getting louder and louder. All of a sudden 6 guys appeared in front of you.

"Guys this is y/n." Bambam says

"Hi." You say shyly .Then they all start introducing themselves.

"Hi Im Jackson wang but call me jackson."

"Hi Im Choi youngjae but call me youngjae."

"Hi Im Jae-beom but call me JB I hate when people call me Jae-beom."

"Hi Im Mark tuan but call me Mark."

"Hi Im Park Jinyoung."

"Hi Im kim yugyeom and your really pretty Bambam always talks about how pretty you are."

You start to blush and BamBam hits yugyeom.

You and the rest of Got7 hang out and get to know each other.

1 hour later...

"Guy I will be right back." BamBam said and ran to his room

Everyone went silent and watched BamBam go in to his room. Then everyone stared at you. "Why are yall staring at me."

"So do you like BamBam." Jackson ask at a
whisper tone

"I mean ya he is my bestfriend." You were scared that they meant more than a friend so you tried to avoid the question.

"Thats not what he meant do you like him more than a friend." Yugyeom said with a spark in his eyes.

'Umm." You scratch the back on your neck and your cheeks start to turn a pink color.

"You do like him look at your cheeks." Jinyoung says teasing you.

"You should tell him to be honest he is always talking about you and how much he loves you." Mark said

"Well i think he is in lo--." Youngjae get quiet when he hears BamBam comimg.

"Did I miss anything."

"NO." everyone says at the same time

BamBam looks at you with a confused look.

3 hours later...

You look at your phone and see the time"Oh no,Guys I have to go but it was really nice meeting you."

"Oh Y/n let me walk you out." He gets up and starts walking with you

You said good bye to everyone and you saw  JB give you a wink and whispered confess you roll your eyes and head out

"What did you think of guys."

"Umm they're  great but they ask alot of questions."

"Really?? what kind of questions." He stops and wait of your response

"Oh well um t-they just asked if i like you more than a friend." You start to play with your hands out of nervousness.

"Well do you." BamBam came closer to you and look in your eyes.

"Um w-well."

He then crashed his lips in to yours and you stand still.

"Im sorr--." You cut him off by giving him another kiss.

"I will take that as a yes."

♡♡♡

Wats up idk what to think but this is really funny to me bc i feel like the memebers would do something like this.