YUGYEOM ONESHOT~Fansign

Summary: You and yugyeom-ah haven't seen each in a while and you went to a fansign to surprise him yugyeom didn't notice and start to talk about you (sweetly).

You and yugyeom were dating for about 3 years and Yugyeom had told his fan you two were dating of course fans got mad but soon got over it.

//Y/N pov//

I got off the flight and sighed after the long flight. I look around and just smiled thinking about yugyeom and that im finally going to see him today.

//3rd person pov//

"YUGYEOM-AH." A fan screamed and yugyeom look up a smiled.

"YES." Fans screamed and smiled. "WHY DO YOU LOOK SAD." A fan said and you looked at him and saw that he was pouting a little.

"Yugyeom misses his girlfriend." Mark teased him and everyone screamed.

"YUGYEOM TELL US ABOUT HER." A fan next to you screamed and you blushed

"Ya come on yugyeom." Bambam said.

"She is really sweet and she is the nicest person you will ever meet i hope you guys can meet her one day."  He said and fans screamed really loud. You blushed and were tearing up.

"The way she acts is so cute and she is always cuddling me." Yugyeom says and fans scream random things.

"GOALS."

"CUTE."

"YUGYEOM-AH DO YOU MISS HER."

"yes of course every day." You shed a tear and smile then you say something.

"I miss you to yugyeom." You take of your mask and you stand up. Everyone turned around and looked at you but all you could focus on is yugyeom.

"Y/N!." He yelled and you ran over to him and everyone awed.

You guys hugged and everyone started to Take pictures. You and yugyeom went to a private room so you two could talk.

"Y/N i have missed you so much." He kissed you slowly wanting to be there forever. "Yugyeom me too." You hug him and smile.

"I love you." He kissed the top of your head. "I love you more yugyeom-ah." You pulled out the hug and looked at each other.

"You have to get back to your fansign." You say and grab his arm to take him out. "Nooo Y/N." He winded like a little baby.

"come lets just sit for a minute." He sat down and pulled you in to his lap. "Yugyeom-ah~." You say putting your arms around his neck. "You have fans they are important babe." You say and smile.

"i know but your important too and i missed you." He gives you small little pecks around your face. You guys stared at each other and started to lean in and he pressed his lips softly on yours. You then leaned in harder in to his lips and turned your head a little to deepen the kiss.

"Yugyeom." You say in between the kiss and he take the chance the put his tounge in your mouth. You pull on his a bit. "Yugyeom." You hop off his lap and bit your lip.

"Lets go." You grab his arm. "More kisses."

"No because then we wont leave this room." You wink at him and walk back to the fansiging. "I would be fine with that." You walked out with yugyeom and kissed his cheek and everyone screamed.

You went to go sit down at your spot and everyone started to ask you questions.

~

HOLA I HAD BROKE DOWN AT SCHOOL JUST BUSTED OUT CRYING SO YA JUST STRESS I GUESS SO I JUST NEEDED SOME TIME TO MYSELF