JINYOUNG ONESHOT ~ This is where i fell in love with you

summary: You and jinyoung were walking back to your house after a date and on the way he reveals where he fell in love with you....

"Im so full jinyoung and tired." You say wrapping your arm around his.

"Ya Y/N we have only been walking for like 2 min and we are walking so slow." He says kissing your cheek. "Ugh to long." You say letting go of his arm and holding his hand.

"Hey its was your idea to walk." He says looking at you. "Well you should have stopped me babe." You say laughing.

"You said it was romantic." He says mocking you. "Well its not anymore" You say pouting. "Well im about to make it you see that park right there." He says pointing at the park across the street.

"Yes." You say. "That were we went for our first date." He say showing his famous smile. "Oh ya we went because it wad really late to have a real date." You say smiling and blushing at the comment.

"And this." He said pointing at a closed coffee shop. "Is where we had our first kiss." You blush and  remember that day.

"i remember you telling me that you really wanted to kiss me." He says winking at you. "I did is that bad." You say sticking your tongue out at him.

"No not at all." He says kissing you. You two walk just walk and share stories with each other untill you get to your house.

You keep walking but he stops. "Y/N and you see these flowers." You turn around and stand in front of him. "Yes." You say.

"This is where i fell in love with you." He says grabbing both of your hands. "You know why." He says.

"Why."

"It was my birthday and i stayed over i woke up and i didn't see you i called out for you but no answer so i got up and i saw you outside you were over there first picking some flowers." He says pointing at the other side of your house.

"But then i see you run across the lawn and run to this spot to pick these roses and you just had this big smile on your face and then you gave them to me in a vase with my birthday breakfast." He laughed and you just stared at him with aw.

"Jinyoung." You say starting to tear up. "And that is the time i knew i was in love with you." He said with his voice quivering. "Jinyoung i love you." You say hugging his. "I love you too." He says hugging you.

"Can i tell you something eles." He asked pulling out the hug. You nod your head.

"Well we have been together for years now and i fall in love with you more and more everyday so."

jinyoung got down on one knee and pulled out a little box. "Y/N Y/L/N will you mary me." You gasp and cover your mouth. "Jinyoung." You say letting a tear  fall. He looked at you and smiled.

"yes i will marry you." you hold out your hand and he slips on the ring.

"I would be so happy." You say kissing him. "Soon you will be Park Y/N." He says starting to cry.

"I love you." You say crying in to his shoulder. "I love you more."

~

Sooooo like i wasnt gunna add that last part but i though you know what i didnt upload for 4 day i usually do it every 3 days and i just wanted to write more you know girly ok bye bye