BAMBAM ONESHOT~Cat naps

summary: Bambam came home and saw you sleep with his cats and you put them in sweaters.

"Kittys" I make a noise and all of them come in to bambam room where i was. "Hello my loves." I pet each one.

"latte my love come here." I pat my lap and he comes in your lap. "Look it looks like a lion because you are so scary." I put on the sweater and he doesnt minded it.

"Wow so scary." I say pat his head and kiss him. "So cute." I take him off my lap and bring pudding in my lap.

"Hello my love." I kiss him head and put on a rainbow sweater. "Aww your so cute." i hug pudding and put him next to latte.

"cute brothers." I Look at them take pictures and scream a little. "so cute"

"Ok cupcake my love here." i get cupcake and put a sweater that has cupcakes all over it. "Awwwwww." I cant help but fall in love."Ok next to your brothers."

I grab king. "Wow your getting so big king." I put the sweater with the word king and a hoodie with a crown.

"Ok sit there" I take a picture of all of them. "Omg you guys are so cute" i awe while looking at them.

"Your daddy is gunna be happy to see how cute you guys look my loves." I smile and lay down in front of them.

"Your daddy is going to like this picture." They all start laying down next to me.

But as you were texting bambam you fall asleep.

//1 hour later//

Bambam walks into the apartment and hears nothing not even his cats. He B lines for his room and opens the door softly.

In front of him he sees you cuddled up with cupcake and king on your chest and latte and pudding cuddling in to your other arm.

He gasp and stares at you and just falls in love. "Oh my gosh." He gasp again seeing his cats with sweaters. 

He takes a picture then walks in slowly climbing on top of you. "Y/N." He whispers and you open your eyes and soom his cats wake up too.

"Bambam what the-" He cut you off with  a kiss and you blush. He moves king a cupcake and gets next to you

"So why are my sons and daughter in a sweaters" He says picking up king and cupcake and putting them on his chest.

"because i love them in sweaters look how cute pudding and latte look." you pick them up and put them on your chest.

"Well i think they are adorable" he says kissing your temple. "Look guys your daddy likes your sweaters" You kiss each one of them

~

WOW i hate my life my sister took her dog to her apartment and im sad