JACKSON ONESHOT~reward

Summary: You went to the gym with Jackson you wanted to work out but you were really just sitting there watching jackson.... he needed a little help with his sit ups so you gave him some rewards.

"Come on Y/N." Jackson yelled at you as you were putting up your hair. "Coming jackson." You say and run out the restroom. "You look great." Jackson said grabbing his keys.

"Lets go." You and jackson got in his car and drove to the gym. You and him always went in late afternoon because its the time he comes back from work.

//20 min later//

Jackson parked his car and you got out the car. "So you actually going to workout today." Jackson said holding your hand.

"Yes i always do." You say laughing. "If you call workout watching me sure you do." jackson said and held the door open. "Shut up Jackson." You two walk in and see its almost empty.

"Ok im going to go do my thing and you do yours." Jackson left and you went to the treadmill.

//50 min later//

You got bored and you went to look for jackson. You see him lifting weights

You stare at him with aw and just keeping looking at him. "Hey babe take a picture it last longer." He said and smirked.

"Shut up." You say and blush. "What bored already." He said putting down his weight. "Ya." You say using your phone.

"Ok come help me with one last thing and then we can go." You walked over to him.

He sat down on the ground. "What do you want me to do." you say looking down at him.

"Your going to sit on my feet so i can do my situp rights."

"Ok." You sit down and put your hands on his knees. "I need to work on my abs for the comeback." Jackson say coming up and down.

"Oh your going have your shirt off." You say with a smirk. "Yup for my solo song." He said coming up to face you.

"Oh i cant wait to see it." You say bitting your lip and winking.

He rolls his eyes and went back down. "Ugh im already tired." He say coming back up slowly. You got up a little and kissed him.

"What was that for." Jackson asked confused. "Motivation." You say kissing him again. "Well i guess im going to have to do another dang it." He said in a sarcastic tone he went down and came up with his eyes closed and lip puckered out.

You gave him a big kiss and he smiles.

"Wow i like this." He said as he kept doing his sit ups. He got up one more time and you kissed him and as you were going to pull out he put his hand of your waist.

"jackson we are in public." You say in between his lips. "So." He came closer to you.

"Jackson." You finally get out of his grip and he pouts. "Ready to go jack."

"How about we continue at the house." He says getting up.

He reaches down and picks you up and go flying into his arms.

"Or maybe in the car." He whispers in your ear.

~

HAHAHA THIS ONE SUCKS GO READ Kay131313 BECAUSE AT 5K OR MORE SHE GUNNA DO A FACE REVEL