MARK ONESHOT ~ You are on your period

You are at your house getting ready to go to  mark house. You were doing your makeup putting the finishing touches. You get up from your chair and see red on your seat. "No no no." You start to scramble around. You run to your bathroom and check if you got your period.

"I knew it." You say now in a bad mood. You change out of you jeans in to some shorts and a oversize hoodie. "Forget it." You also take off you makeup not feeling yourself amymore.should i go to marks house. You thought to yourself.

You were walking back and forth in your room deciding if you still wanted to go to his house.

Mark: Hey baby, Do you want me to come pick you up?

You read the notification as it pops up on your screen. i want to go but i dont feel good You still didnt know.

Mark: Babe

you were thinking to long so you just decied you were going to go because you and mark have not hung out in a while.

Y/n: Um ya sure

Mark: ok i was aready on my way haha see you in 5 mins♡

You go to your kitchen and take a pain killer  to try to calm your headache and cramps down. *honk honk*

You hear marks car and go outside the sun hits your eyes and you stumble alittle bit. Mark waves from the drivers side. You go to the passenger side and open the door. "Hey baby." he says as you get in his car. "Hey mark." You say sounding tired.

" you ok." He says putting his hand on your thigh (a/n: not like that) "um ya just alittle headache nothing big." You lied to him not wanting him to worry. "Dont worry the guy are not home so they are not going to bother you and give you a bigger headache." he kissed your temple and started to drive to his dorm.

20 min later....

"Y/N come on." he shook you out of your day dreaming state. "Oh ya." You have been sitting for a while and you didnt feel any cramps for a while so you were happy.

As soon as you got out of marks car you got hit with a really bad cramp. Your knee gave out and you kind of stumbled. "Y/N" Mark ran to you and grabed your waist. " Are you ok what happened." You couldnt say anything the pain was to much to bear.

"Did you get hurt." He asked looking at your body to see any cuts. "Mark can we go inside it hurts really bad." Mark helped you inside still concerned what hurts. "What hurts." He says as soon as you guys made it to his dorm

Your cramps had calmed down alittle. " My cramps." You say with your head down. "Baby why didnt you tell me." He gasped and pulled you in a hug. "You should always tell these things." He said wanting to baby you for the rest of the day. "Come on."

He holds your hand and brings you over to the couch. "Mark i can walk im not sick." You say not wanting him to worry but he was aready. "I dont care your in pain and i hate seeing my babygirl in pain." You blush at his comment and pet name

"So stay here and i will get you some food and a hot pack and pain killers." He kissed your forehead. "But mark im not sick i just have cramps." You say feeling bad for him doing everything. "I know but i dont want you to move because then your pain will get worse." he says. "Fine."

20 min later....

"here is your hot pack." he gave you a ice pack that was just heated up (a/n: hot packs are the best) "And pain killers." he handed you the bottle. "And best part the food." He handed you a plate of *insert fav food* (a/n: my fav is spaghetti). "mark did you make this." You asked sitting up. "Yup just for you." he said sitting next to you.

You sit up and get a little pain but not as much as last time. You sit there for a sec letting the pain away. "It still hurts." You nod and look at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Come here." He took your plate and started to feed you. "mark." You pouted but  you still took the food. "Aww stop being cute." he say stuffing more food in to your mouth. "You eat some." You take the fork out of his hand and give it to him

15 min later...

"That was good thanks so much." You say puting the plate on the coffee table. "Your welcome." Mark says cuddling up to you agian. You play with his hair and you see him drift off to sleep. and your supposed to be taking care of me You thought.

You get up to get a blanket from his room. When you come back you sit back down and bring mark closer to you. "I told you not to get up." he said still with his eyes closed. "Well now i have to take care of my babyboy." You say kissing his forehead

~

SO LIKE CHA IM I LOWKEY LIKE THIS BUT I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR SHIP ONESHOT TO WRITE ABOUT BUT IDK IF U GUYS WANT TO SEE IT