Bambam oneshot - towel

Summary: you told bambam to close his eyes bc you were getting out the shower wrapped in a towel and you were still shy and you found him barely covering his eyes.

You finish showering and you turn off the water. You grab a towel and wrap it around yourself tightly. "Bambam." You say through the bathroom door. Bambam laid on your bed using his phone. "BAMBAM." You yell and he jolts up. "Yes baby." He says looking at the closed bathroom door.

"I'm about to get out of the bathroom can you please clothes your eyes." You put your ear up to the door and you wait for bambam to respond. "Baby we have been dating for a year." He says laughing and sitting up. "But I'm still shy." You say pouting.

"Baby we have literally had se-."

"AH BAMBAM." You said blushing really hard. "Okay okay come out I will cover my eyes." He says and covers his eyes but leaving his fingers spread out so that's his eyes can see you clearly.

You unlock the door and you walk out and look at bambam. "BAMBAM." You yell at him run into the closet. He laughs and shakes his head "so baby you look so hot in a towel." He says and waits for you to change.

You blush and change into some shorts and a T-shirt. " you suck." You walk out the closet and look at him. "Babes you act like it a big deal." He pats his lap and you sit in his lap. "Well I'm still shyyyy." You look at him .

"You are so ridiculous." He laughs and pinches your cheek. "I love you." You kiss his cheek.

-
Hello !!! Sorry for not write but I was doing school work but still ended up failing all classes except Spanish YAYYAYAYA lol but I hope everyone day is good and if anyone want to request something please do !!!!