BAMBAM ONESHOT~ gift

Summary: You were hangout with all the members more than bambam to try to buy him a gift and bambam was getting jealous.

I go to the got7 dorm because I knew bambam was at him apartment and I need to the talk to got7 to see what I should get bambam for his birthday.

I knock on their door and Mark opens. "Hey Y/N bambam is not here." Mark said confused. "Oh ya I know I'm here to talk to you guys." I say sitting down where everyone is.

"About." Mark asked sitting next to me. "So you know bambam's birthday is coming up soon amd I dont know what to get him." I say feeling bad

"Oh do you have something in mind." Yugyeom said. "Well I was thinking like a chain and like alittle charm on it that's say bambam on one side and got7 on the other side." I say

"That really cute."

"But I think it's going to take to long to make it." I said bitting my lip. "And I have nothing eles in mind."

"Ya we dont really know what to get him." Jinyoung said. "Maybe something from gucci."

"Ya it's no like he has everything from there." I say and we all start laughing.

"Oh what about I get him a cat he is always talking about how he want another one but who know which one."

"That is a good idea can I go with you please." Yugyeom asked me. "Yes let's go now if you want to."

"Yay!" As yugyeom gets his shoes and phone bambam walks in to the dorm. "Hey baby." Bambam said stopping in his tracks. "Hey bam." I say surprised.

"What are you doing here." He said kissing you. "Yugyeom and I are going shopping." I say trying not to look like I'm lieing. "

"Shopping?" Bambam said. "Yes right yugs." I look at yugyeom and he nods. "Ok let's go yugyeom bye bam." I say kissing him and leaving with yugyeom.

// 30 min later//

"Yugyeom what do you think about this one." I say pointing at a little gray cat. "It cute but I think he would like this one." Yugyeom points at a little white fluffy cat. "Oh my gosh yea that's so cute." I walk over to the worker to buy the cat.

"Ok just sign these things." She said and she then handed me the cat and yugyeom took the rest of the stuff for the cat. "Ok thank you so much."

//1 hour later//

"Were finally to my house can you bring the cat stuff in my house." Yugyeom walked in before you to drop off all the cat stuff. "Ok can I hold it now please." Yugyeom begged liked a baby.

"Fine here." I handed him the cat. "Omg so cute it so cute." Yugyeom said rocking it. "Wow your kid is so cute."

"Shut up yugyeom." I hit him but then I hear my doorbell. "Go go put the cat in my room." I say pushing him in my room and then he came out and closed my door. I then keep hearing my doorbell ring. "Coming!!" I run to my door and see it bambam."

"Hey babe." I say and hug him and thats when bambam sees yugyeom. "What are you doing here yugyeom." Bambam said trying not to sound mad.

"Nothing I was just leaving just droping of some stuff for Y/N."

"Oh well ok bye." Bambam said pushing him out of your house and slamming your door. "Bambam why did you do that." I said hugging him from behind.

"Are you cheating on me." Bambam said pushing you off of him. "What?" I asked so confused. "Are you cheating on me?"

"No bambam why would you think that I would never." I said kind of offended. "Then why were you with yugyeom all day." He said and I could tell he was getting mad.

"We went shopping bambie I would never in my life think to cheat on you." I said trying to hug him.

"Ya ya ok." Bambam says walking away from you. "Bambam please believe me." Bambam just stay quiet and sits down on your couch. I didnt know what to do so I went to go get the gift.

I walk out with the kitten behind my back. "Bambam look the real reason why I was with yugyeom is because he was helping me." You said standing in front of him. He just stays quiet and stares at you.

"He was helping me buy you this." You bring the kitten in front of you and show him. "It was supposed to be for your birthday." Bambam reached out and took the kitten out of your hands.

"So yugyeom said you wanted one like this." I said looking down. "I'm so so sorry." Bambam said smiling at you. "I'm sorry I got mad but I love it." Bambam said petting the kitten. "I love it thank you so much I feel so bad now I love you so much." Bambam said pulling you down to sit down on his lap and putting the kitten on your lap.

"I love you you're the best I'm so sorry amd this is the best gift it so cute to." Bambam said kissing your cheek.

"Its ok bam really." I said petting the cat. "What are you going to name it?"

"Cupcake!"

"That's such a cute name bambie." I say laying my head on his shoulder.

"Your going to be a great mom to are son." Bambam said.

"Crazy that the same thing yugs told me that this was are son."

"I mean it is its are fuzzy baby."

~

I HAVE RUN OUT OF IDEAS AND I STILL HAVE TO WRITE MY MARK TUAN SAD PT2 THATS COMIMG SOON