JB ONESHOT~ fake pt.3

(this story needs to end lol)

Then you hear loud knocks like someone was going to break your door. You just sit there crying not bothering to get up and open.

"Y/N open it." you hear JB at yell but you  just stick your head deeper into your knees. "Y/N please open it im begging you." You hear him and just let out a loud sob.

You didnt hear anything for awhile so you thought he was gone untill you heard the doorknob jiggle and then hear the door open

You didn't bother to move and just sobbed louder. "Y/N." You could hear that he was hurt but you didn't do anything all you could do is sit there sobbing your eyes out.

"Y/N please talk to me." He came down in front of you and tried to get you to look at him.

"Y/N please im begging you." He hugged you and you just could protest you could move you could process anything that was happening. 

He brought you into his lap and all you could do is cry. "Y/N i found out the truth." Your heart dropped and it made you feel worse.

"Im sorry i believed yoji instead of you." Your sobs have become quiet and you just listened to JB.

"She revealed her real self today and with all that going on i just needed you but i picked her and not you and i feel so horrible." JB wanted to see your face but you just wrapped your hand him.

"Dont please i dont want to lose you again." Hearing that Made JB break down.

"Y/N you never lost me." He said. "It felt like it i thought it was over and it felt like my life was over."You say and JB hearing the heartbreak in your voice hurt him.

"Y/N im in love with you i could never live without you." JB says stroking your hair.

"But why did you pick her JB why not me I thought i was your number one." You say not crying anymore.

"because i wasnt thinking i was overwhelmed." He says starting tear up.

"JB i would never to anything to someone like that i would never be that stupid." You say looking at him.

"Baby." He saw how puffy and red your eyes were and he just broke down crying.

"Im so sorry Y/N i dont know what i did i was so stupid i can live without you im so sorry you are the only girl i want." He cried into your shoulder and hugs you.

"JB." You run your hands thought his hair and you can tell he was really sorry.

"Please don't break up with me." He says looking at you. "Im not JB i want to be with you forever." You say kissing his forehead.

"Me too forever." He says kissing your lips and bear hugging you again.

//extra//

You saw yoji the next day.

"Yo bitch lay off my mans dick." You yell you just said to you didnt mean to but you did. "What." She says trying to act dumb.

"JB is mine so LAY OF HIS DICK all that mine so mess with him i going to make sure al that plastic surgery you got is messed up" You say smirking.

~

HAHAHHAHABA FINALLY this fucking story is dont lol it was long and um i CAN you believe how may chapters this book has 100+ i just cant believe