BAMBAM ONESHOT~ A+?

Summary: Bambam claimed to be a "dumb student" so he ask you to tutor him but was he really get F like he claims or was he above average

"Ok remember we have a test and homework is due tommorow." Ms.park says as the bell rings.

All the kids pile out of the room and head to their next class. "Hey Y/N." You hear as close your locker (a/n: at my school we cant use lockers?! even thought they are around the hallways)

You turn around and see its bambam. "Hey." You say shyly. "So i was just wondering if you could help me with homework cuz we have a test tommorow and that will help me study." You just looked at him.

"How about i just do it for it and then i will give it to you that's easier."You say thinking that's all he wanted you to do. "No because i have to understand the stuff to do the test." He says getting a little frustrated.

"Ok fine where."

"Your House that cool." He asked putting his hands in his pocket. "sure that's fine my parents don't get home till late so it will be quite."

"Ok we meet in front of the school when  school ends."

"Ya ok." You say and walk to your next class. "Y/N!" You hear your friend say behind you. "Why were you talking to bambam."she asked.

"He needs help with homework and just to see if i could study with him for the test in ms.parks class."

"You know bam- Nevermind." You look at her weirdly but just walk to your next class.

*end of school)

(a/n: my school ends at 2 it used to end at 3 so idk what time to put)

I walk to the front so the school and wait for bambam.

I wait for 10 minutes untill i see him walk with his friends. "Ok bye guys." He says. "yo where you going." One of them say. "Somewhere don't worry." He say waving at them.

"hey ready to go."

"I should be asking you that." i said to him. "Wow." i walk away to my car and he follows.

*15 min later*

You turn off your car and see bambam fell asleep. "YA BAMBAM." you scream at him. "WHAT WHAT." you laughed when he hit his head. "Ya man why you do that." He asked rubbing his head.

"Im not your man and we are here so lets go." You grab your backpack and get out the car.

"Im sorry my princess." Bambam said all of a sudden. "What?" You say opening your door. "I mean what should i call you."

"You know i really like Y/N so thats what you should call me." You said giving him a smile and batting your eyelashes a little bit.

"Fine ok Y/N."

"Ok set your stuff here and i will be right back im going to go change."You pointed at your living room and he sat down.

You went to your room and got some shorts and a oversized hoodie and put your hair down.

"Ok bambam what do you need help on." You said coming out of your room.
"This pr- woah." He said looking up at you. "What." You said sitting down next to him. "just um what your wearing." He said eyeing you up and down. "Is it bad." You said kinda mad.

"No just you look really good you should wear it more often." He said winking at you. "Oh." You said blushing really hard.

"ok so you need help with this one." You said pointing to problem 7. "Ya its really hard." He said getting closer to you and putting his hand on your thigh.

*2 hours later*

"Hey Y/N can i use your restroom?" He asked you. "Ya sure go to my room." You said pointing to it. "I will be right back."  
You work on the last problem for bambam

Then your pencil breaks. "Damn it." You say as you throw it across

he wont mind if i get one out of his backpack.

You get up and look in his backpack for a pencil as you grab one you grab a paper with it.

"What the heck." You look at it and it said A+ and it was last weeks test. You hear bambam come out of the restroom and you put back the test. "Here i did the rest for you." You say slamming the paper in to his chest.

"What's was that for."

"I mean you wasted 2 hours of my time."

"What no i didn't." He said sitting down next to you.

"say who got a A+ on last weeks test you could of easily done this weeks homework and you can pass the test tommorow."

"You saw the test in my backpack didn't you."

"Bam you wasted my time I could have studied myself why did you do-."

"Because i like you." He yelled.

"You what." You said with your mouth hanging open.

~

YOUR GIRL IS ON A TRIP HAHAHAHA FINALLY AT THE END OF SUMMER