MARK ONESHOT~ ride

Summary:You ended up falling asleep on a car ride home from doing stuff with got7 you fell asleep and laid your head on mark lets just say got7 loves making mark jealous

After a long day of being out with all of got7 you guys are finally heading home.

"Mark~" You say and put your chin on his shoulder. "Yes babe."

"Is it ok if i lay my head on your shoulder im really sleepy." You say pouting.

"Ya of course babe." You put your head on his shoulder and immediately knock out.

"Hey guys keep it down Y/N is trying to sleep."

"Ok." they whisper yell.

"I wanna sleep too." Jackson says. "Ok then do it." Mark say and gives him a confused look. "Ok." Jackson reaches over and take you from marks shoulder and puts you on his shoulder.

"Jackson what the hell are you doing." Mark tries to get you back but jackson doesn't let him. "What i wanna cuddle with Y/N this time you do it all the time."  Everyone laughed and mark just gave jackson a dirty look.

"Jackson give her back or i will break you." Mark said a little to loud.

You started to move in your sleep and you snuggled into jacksons side.

"Aw look at her mark." Jackson said and mark was just getting more and more jealous. "Ya Jackson stop." Mark yelled at him.

"Hmm mark oppa stop moving." You moved in your sleep and wrap your arms around your waist. "Aww look how she cuddles jackson." Bambam said.

Mark got so jealous he pulled you into his lap. You wake up and look around and see everyone staring at you. "Mark what are you doing."You try to get off his lap but he just wraps his arms around you.

"This idiot was messing with you."

"No i  wasn't Y/N i was just trying to sleep and i wanted to cuddle with you." Jackson pouted.

"Aw mark your so mean."  You cuddle mark

"No here sit in my spot." He moved next to jackson and you sat on his spot.

"Mark your so cute when your jealous." You whisper in marks ear.

He kisses you and was about to kiss you for longer but got7 started to yell.

"EWWWWW." yugyeom says

"WE HAVE CHILDREN IN THE CAR."

"Y/N come kiss me."Jackson said and puckered up his lips. You then push jackson lip into marks cheek. (A/N: markson)

"Ahhhhh." Jackson yelled.

"That what you both get."

~

HIGH SCHOOL IS GOING GREAT NOT REALLY AND I HOPE YOU LIKE MY NEW BOOK