JINYOUNG ONESHOT~ Dare

summary: You and got7 were playing a game of truth or dare late at night soon everyone starts to leave getting tired and the last dare jinyoung dare you to kiss him......

You and got7 were sitting on the floor in jinyoung's room. "Im bored.~" bambam said and laid his head on your shoulder.

"Me to bambie." You say and hug him. "Oh lets play truth or dare." Jackson said.

"Ohhh lets do it." You say and push bambam off your shoulder. "Oh i wanna go first." You say and sit up straight. "Ok go ahead."

"Bambam i dare you to sit on yugyeom's lap for 5 dares." I say and bambam jolts his head to you. "What why me." Bambam said. "I mean you are bestfriends aren't you." You winked at bambam. Bambam got up and walked into yugyeoms lap. "I hate you." Bambam said and you see him blushing and his cheeks are red as a tomato.

"i love you too." You winked at him. "Ok my turn." Jackson said.

"Ok jinyoung truth or dare."

"Truth." Jinyoung said.

"lame." jackson said. "But if you could kiss anyone who would it be."

"No no dare dare."Jinyoung said and his cheeks blushing. "Ok i dare you to kiss y/n."

"No fine truth." You got sad because you really wanted to kiss him. "Lets just skip him i wanna go."Bambam said. "Fine."

"Y/N i dare you to kiss jackson."

"Ok." You say and get up and kiss jackson on the cheek. "What that's no fair." Bambam said.

"I mean you didnt say were." You smirked.

"Ok mark truth or dare." Yugyeom said wrapping his arms around bambam waist.

You winked at bambam. "dare."

"I dare you to take off your shirt." Yugyeom says. "Oh ok." Mark took his shirt off and threw it to the side. "How mark abs for days." You wink and everyone laughed. "Guys and Y/N." Yugyeom whispers.

Everyone turned and saw bambam sleeping and cuddled in Yugyeom chest. "I think he is tired im going to take him to bed and i might too." Yugyeom said getting up and picked up bambam.

"Oh ok goodnight." Everyone said goodnight. "Ok make the circle smaller." The only people left was Jackson,Jinyoung,Mark,JB,Youngjae and you.

"We haven't done JB and youngjae." You say. "oh i have one." Mark says

"JB put lipstick on and give youngjae 3 kisses 1 on his forehead,neck,and cheek."

"we dont have lipstick." JB says. "I do let me get it." You go to your purse and see the red lipstick you were wearing today. "Here you go." I handed him the lipstick and he sighed and put it on. "Come here youngjae."

Jb hugged youngjae head and kissed his neck first. "AHHHH." youngjae screamed so did all the guys. JB then kissed his cheek. "ah jaebum." Youngjae said a shut his eyes.

"One more." Mark said and laughed. JB got up and moved youngjae hair and kissed his forehead. "Ok ok." Youngjae said hitting JB head. We all laughed and Youngjae just sat there.

"Ok who is next." Jackson said. "Y/N."

"Ok fine."

"Kiss mark kisses from his neck to his abs." Jackson said. "WHAT." you say and jinyoung bolt your head towards jackson. Jinyoung just looked at jackson and he smirked. "I mean you can give up."

"Nope imma do it."

"Sorry mark." You did the dare so quick and everyone shouted.

"I cant do this look at me." Youngjae says. You see that red is all over his neck and forehead. "i have to take this off." Youngjae ran up and left. "Me to its all over my lips." JB walked to take his off.

"Ha they don't know how hard red lipstick is hard to take off."

"Ok one last dare and im going to go to bed." Mark said. "Ya me too." Jackson said.

"Ok so who."

"Point to anyone." You say. "1.2.3" You all point at jinyoung and jinyoung points at you. "oh i know."

"GIVE Y/N A HICKEY."

"AHH." Jinyoung says. "Do it and we will look away right Mark." Jackson hit Mark and they put their hands over their eyes
but leaving spaces in between their fingers to see you.

jinyoung got closer to your and starts to suck on your neck. You bit your lip to stop any noise from coming out.

"AHHHHHH OMG." Jackson and mark screamed and jinyoung just sucked harder. "Ok done." Jinyoung said and wiped his mouth. "Wow look we should go to sleep." Jackson looked at his wrist and pretends to yawn. "Ok bye." Jackson and mark got up and ran out.

"Um that was fun." You say rubbing your neck a little over the hickey. "Did i hurt you." He said getting closer to you.

"No no you didn't don't worry about it."

"Um you know i never got to ask truth or dare." He said you turned and look at him.

"Oh ya i guess you didn't sorry." You say and get up from the floor. "Well i should be going jinyoung."

"Wait can i ask you." He said getting up too.

"Ok." You say bitting your lip.

"Truth or dare."

"Dare." He got closer to you and put his finger under your chin.

"I dare you to kiss me." He said lifting your chin up. "i um." He leans in and kisses you. You stand on your toes and wrap you arms around his neck.

You turn your head to deepen the kiss. You moan a little and you feel him smirk.

"I want to make you mine." He says pulling out of a kiss. "Im all yours now." You saying winking at him. "Im glad i mean i already marked you." He smiled and hugged you.

~

MY GOSH IM SO MAD!!! AT PEOPLE I JUST WANT TO SCREMMM!!!