Mark tuan - Mr.fboy

summary: mark tuan know as mr.fboy noticed the new girl he wanted her he actually wanted her and not just a fling but does she know about Mr.fboy...

>If anyone wanna turn this into like a full book DO IT cuz i feel like i cant cuz i already have to many like this and if you do PLEASE LMK i wanna read :( <

//morning//

I walk up to my new school and i look at up at it i stare at the huge school that was in front of me and i let out a shaky breath.

" Y/N Y/N" i hear someone call my name and i see someone walk towards me. "hi Im  guessing you are Y/N." a woman shakes my hand and i look at her confused "Im your principle" she says and smiles. "ohhh okay hi" i say shyly. she starts to walk inside and i follow behind her. "okay here is your schedule" she hands me a piece of paper and i look at it and nod.

"would you like me to walk you to your first class" she asked me. "oh no its okay i think i can find it." i smile and i head looking for my first class. i knocked on the door and i walk in and everyone's eyes shot to me 

oh gosh its gunna be a long day 

//lunch time//

i walk into the cafeteria and sit down at a table where no one is sitting and look at the rest of my schedule and sigh.

//marks pov//

i run up to my friends and sit at are table. "have you seen the new girl." JB says. "no , where" i say and look around and i see a girl sitting alone. "her." i say and everyone looks. "can you guys stop being so obvious ." i say and slap yugyeom forehead. i look back at her and i smile 

wow she is really pretty 

i get up and i walk up to her 

//3rd person pov//

"hi" mark says and sits next to you. "oh hi" you say looking up at him. "you new here" he says looking at your schedule. "oh um ya." you nod. "im mark by the way." he says grabbing your schedule. "im Y/N nice to meet you mark." you say and blush lightly. "oh i have next period with you lets walk together" he says and hands you your paper back.

"oh okay sure." you smile at him. "well i gotta go but she you later." he winks at you and gets up and walks away . 

he is so cute 

you smile to yourself and look down and look at the schedule again. 

"did you get her number" JB says. "of course i did." mark says lying straight though his teeth. "well lets us know how your little friendship goes."  JB winks and his friends laugh 

//meanwhile//

a girl comes up to you . "hi' she says softly and you smile. "hi im Y/N." you say and she smiles "im wendy." (cough cough red velvet) "you are new here right." she says and sets her bag down. "yes can you tell." you say and chuckle lightly.

"yes very much." she smile. "so i saw you talking to mark." you look at her. "oh im sorry is he your boyfriend or something he came up to me and like i thought he just wanted to be friends." you ramble and wendy laughs lightly. 

"no no never he would never be my boyfriend." she laughs (a/n: my gayness is shipping wendy and y/n lol okay imma stop)  "oh okay i got worried i am not a boyfriend stealer " you blush and smile. "i wanted to let you know about his reputation." she does finger quotes. "oh" you look over at him.

"he is a f-boy." she says and you look at her surprised. "really" you say surprised. "yes a very big one." you heard the bell ring. "i will tell you more later i gotta run.' wendy gets up and you are left there shocked and you start to walk to find your next class and mark taps your shoulder. 

"oh hey sorry mark i completely forgot about walking together." you fidget with your backpack strap. "oh no worries sooo do you have a boyfriend." you look at him. "oh well um no ya no no boyfriend." you stumble over your words and blush deeply. 

"woah Y/N i get it you dont want me to know you are very lonely." he smile and teases you. "hey i will say i am lonely im not embarrassed to say that." you roll your eyes lightly and laugh. "how about tonight i take you out so you wont be lonely anymore."he winks at you and you look at him.

"um no thank you." you say and look at all the classes. "wait what." he says confused. "i know you are like a ladys man."you say and look at him. "wait hold on let me-" you see the classroom and walk in.  

-

ok hello now lets chat okay i havent been writing let me be real i have been really really badly depressed my mental health has gone to the trash  but im trying to fix that or trying to feel better and honestly i love writing i really do like it makes me feel so much better and like just making stories makes me happy sooo ya thats whats going on right now and alsooooo no girlfriend lol but honestly i couldnt do a relationship  atm lol to much