Yugyeom oneshot-i just miss you

Summary: you haven't really seen yugyeom and you guys are hanging out and he was being a little rude and you looked at him and started to tell him how you felt.

You got a text from yugyeom saying he finally has a day off and if you wanted to you could come over as soon as you read that you bolted to the door and got your shoes and got in your car.

//15 min later//
You knock on the door and yugyeom opens the door and smiles lightly"Hey."he says and walks back to the couch. "I missed you too yugyeom" you say and go and sit next to him. He turns on the tv and and puts some Netflix.

"How have you been baby we haven't hung out in a while." You say and hold his hand and he hold it lightly. "Fine." He says and looks through some shows. "Oh that's good." You say and kiss his cheek. "Where are all the members."you say and look around

"I don't know." He say and shrugs his shoulders. "Oh." You say and nod. "Have you ate." You ask trying to make conversation and he nods. "Oh okay." You say and look at him.

You look at him and let go of his hand and he looks at you and then back at the tv. You stare at him for a few Minutes and he looks at you and then back at the tv again. "Why are you looking at me." He says.

"Yugyeom." You say and sigh. "What." He says a little annoyed. "Yugyeom why don't you talk to me." He looks at you. "I haven't seen you in forever and I'm trying to talk to you and you don't even want to talk to me." He sits up.

"I love you so much and all I want to do is spend every moment with you and every moment we can with each other because we can't see each other a lot so sorry for trying to create some memories." You say getting up and walking to the door.

Yugyeom gets up and grabs your hand. "Baby." He says softly and looks at you regretting his actions. He rubs his thumb on your cheek. "I've had the worse day ever and you don't deserve how I'm acting to you." He kisses you softly.

"I know we haven't seen each other in a long time and All you have been is supportive and understanding." He takes you to his room and he sits on his bed and pulls you in his lap. "I love you so much and I'm so sorry my love." He say and you smile.

"Yugyeom I just want to create memories that will last forever." You play with his hair and kiss him. "And I promise we will princess." He says and lays you down and hovers over you and kisses you passionately

-

Ngl I was going to make the into a smut but like I have to finish and drawing for a friend maybe a part 2 hehe , I had a really bad week ngl but everyone please stay safe out there social distancing and wash your hands this virus is serious !!!