♡YUGBAM~Time together

BACKSTORY: Yugyeom and bambam finally had a day off and yugyeom decides to spend the night at bambams place so the next day they can spend the whole day together they took many pic a shared them

YUGBAM= Yugyeom & Bambam

"Babe." Bambam kissed yugyeom. Yugyeom turn around to where he was not facing bambam. "Baby come on." He kissed his cheek agian but nothing. "Yugyeommmmmmmm." bambam wined this time.

"Bambam its to early go back to bed." He grabed bambams waist to pull him down to cuddle but bambam didnt buge. "Yugs it 11." Yugyeom finally opened his eyes.

"Finally!" bambam grabed yugyeom hand and pulled him into a kiss "Good morning to you to." yugyeom said .

"Now babe go shower i want to do stuff today not just sleep." (A/N tbh i would sleep all day if i had a day off)  Yugyeom got up and forced himself to shower

@Bambam1a

Bambam1a: It took him so long to get up💕 but he still got a kiss

"Im done!!!!" Yugyeom yelled. "Baby why are you screaming" Bambam laughed at yugyeom. "Oh i thought you would be down stairs making food." Yugyeom laughed putting on one one bambams hoddies.

"No we are going to a new coffee shop i found And i have been wanting to try." bambam got up from the bed to hug yugyeom. "Do we have to."

"Yugyeom come on it going to be fun pleaseee." Bambam begged like a child. "fine only because your cute." yugyeom said as he was putting on his shoes.

Once he was done bambam grabed yugyeoms hand and drove to the coffee shop.

@Bambam1a

Bambam1a: He said he wanted to hold my hand but this is what happened opps😂

Bambam and yugyeom finally made it to the coffee shop. "Lets go." They both walk in hand in hand. "So what are you getting." bambam said to yugyeom

"Um coffee because my boyfriend had to wake me up so early." Bambam rolled his eyes. "Hi is there anything i can get you." The watier said . "Yes 1 Coffee and 1 hot coco Thank you." Yugyeom said to the watier. "Comimg right up."