GOT7 ONESHOT~different

Summary: You were bringing some presents for got7 and you heard stuff that hurt your feeling.

(btw was not gunna post it but didnt have a story for this week)

I went shopping for the past week trying to get each of got the perfect gift because their album just came out and they were getting many wins

Y/N+Got7😂

Y/N: Hey Guys i just wanted to know if your free today.

Y/N:I just need to give you something???

Y/N:Hey???

I was wondering why they keep leaving me on read

That's weird....

I wrapped all the present up and wrote a little letter and headed over to their dorm.

They wont mind

I thought.

//15 Min later//

I got inside the JYP building and headed to there dorm door.

I opened it as slowly as i could and i peek inside and see them but they didn't notice me.

"Ughh guys Y/N keep on texting the group chat."

"Why do you think i have it on mute."

i was confused hearing everything they were saying.

"honestly she is so annoying just want to put tape on her mouth." They all laughed but it really hurt my feelings.

"Lets just not talk to her we could just say we are busy we are idols we get busy a lot."

"Now that's smart." i back away slowly and closed the door.

I just stood there trying to take everything in i didn't notice some tears left my eyes.

I just dropped there gifts on the floor and left crying

i was heart broken i thought got7 was different...

//Got7 pov//

"Lets just not talk to her we could just say we are busy we are idols we get busy a lot." Mark said and all of them laughed

"Now that's smart."Bambam said.

"Did you hear that?" Jackson said. "No." Yugyeom said. "Hold up im going to go check." Jackson got up and went to the door. He looked around and didn't see anything.

But then he looked down. "What?" He picked up the packages and saw each members name on them. "What was it jackson." jinyoung said. "These." Jackson holds up 7 packages and hands each member.

"There is a note." Jackson grabs it and reads it out loud.

Got7 my bestfriend haha your comeback came out recently and you have been getting so many wins and im so proud and happy for you guys i just wanted to get you guys gift and i hope you enjoy them i picked each one of you something special love you
                                 -Y/N

As jackson said your name everyone gasped. "She bought this for us." JB has shocked and so were the others. "Did she hear us." Youngjae said. "I don't know." Jackson said.

They each opened their gifts and they started to feel bad. "We should go over to her house." Jackson said.

//3rd person pov//

I make it home and slam the door.

How could someone do that to a person.

You just go to your room and start to cry. You cuddle in to one of your pillow you just wanted to scream.

//30 min later//

You heard the doorbell and you debate getting up but then you hear it again. You get and see that your eyes are puffy and red so you try to wipe them and go to the door.

"Hello." You open and see got7 smiling. "Hey Y/N." JB says and you just rolled your eyes.

"What." You say and look at them. "Can we come in." Jackson said. "No." You say and they look at you confused. "why."

"You guys think im stupid you really think i didn't hear you guys talking about me of how annoying i am."

They just stayed quiet and look at each other. "Honestly i got you all gifts i was so proud of you guys i was so happy to give you those gifts." You start to tear up and mark spoke up.

"Y/N we are really sorry we really are its just that we have been really stressed  lately." Everyone nodded their heads.

"So your just going to blame everything on your job sure go ahead you know what just leave me alone of your really going to act like this ahead i don't need you guys in my life!" You yelled and slammed the door.

~

honestly im just gunna vent: Tbh i just hate when i try to talk to someone about my feeling because i never really but like everyone i talk to seems to not listen like SOMETIMES I WANT SOMEONE TO TALK TO AND WHO WILL LISTEN is it to hard to ask for like i care about people and i always ask them what's wrong but when i try to tell people whats wrong it goes back to them