MARK ONESHOT~ Advice

summary: You need marks advice to ask out a guy.. But were you trying to ask out mark????

You really want to ask out mark but didnt know how.

"MARKKK." You run up to him in the parking lot of the school. "Y/N." You run up and hug him. "Sooooooo." You were trying to find a way to ask him out. he laughed at how cute you were acting.

"I need your advice with something." You started to figet with your hands behind your body. "Sure with what." Mark asked

"So i really want to ask this guy out but i dont know how what should i do. " marks smile went to a frown. He knew one day you would like someone but never knew it would be soon.

"Oh well i guess you should just tell him how you feel and if he doesnt like you dont worry about it he doesnt deserve you." Mark said in a sad tone he didnt want to losse you.

"Thank you so much mark i going to go ask him." You hug him but he barely hugs you back. Mark goes to his car. "WAIT where are you going." You run up to mark.

"You said you were going to go ask the guy out."

"I am."

"Do you want me to go with you." Mark was so confused.

You stood there looking at him. "Mark i like you your the guy i want to ask out." You stood there waiting for him to anwser. "YOU DO." Mark frowns turned in to a really big smile.

"Yes." You look at the ground you thought he was going to make fun of you.

Mark runs up and hugs you.He picks you up and spins you around. "I like you too." He says as he puts you down.

"You do."

"Yes i was so sad i thought you were going to ask out another guy." You can see his big smile and his eyes light up. You are happy that he likes you back

"So mark tuan will you go out with me."

"YESSSS." he grab your hand and took you to his car to go on a date

~

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I TRY TO MAKE IT LONGER BUT COULDNT AND THANKS FOR 1K READS I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT I LOVE WRITING THIS BOOK AND SEEING THAT IT MAKES ME HAPPY.