BAMBAM ONESHOT~ its not what it looks like

BEFORE YOU LEAVE THIS ENDS WITH HAPPINESS!!!!

summary: Some video and pictures made rumors go around that bambam and a new jyp trainee were dating but he was dating you? what happened when you picked up the phone a heard the girl on the other line say "baby".....

BAMBAM AND NEW TRAINEE DATING?

You looked at the headline and laughed. "Oh well." You shrug it off because you knew he would never cheat on you.

//Bambam pov//

BAMBAM AND NEW TRAINEE DATING?

I looked at the head line in shock and worried about what Y/N would think

"Hey bambam did you see the headline." The girl trainee said and showed me her phone. "Ya im just going to tell JYP to see what we can do." i said walking away. "How about we make it true." The girl said coming up to me a grabbing my hand.

"HEY stop." I yelled at her and pulled my hand away. "What." She asked acting  all innocent.

"Stop you know i have a girlfriend and i love her so stop." I said with a rude expression.

"How about we have dinner at your place." The girl said ignoring everything bambam said.

"What Dont you get from I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND LEAVE ME ALONE." (A/N: yes loyal as bitch)

I walk out the jyp building and go to Y/N house. 

//3rd person pov//

"Y/N!" i yell as i walk into her house. "BAMBAM." i say running out my room and jump into his arms. He kisses your forehead and you jump off him.

"Baby can i talk to you for a sec." bambam said stopping you from going anywhere. "Ya what's up." You asked looking up at him.

"Im not cheated on you." Bambam said. "I know i trust you." You say and smile. "Really." He said surprised. "Of course i don't have a reason not to." You say kissing him.

"This is why i love you." he said kissing you again.

"And i love you too." You say grabbing his wrist and taking him to your room.

"I will be back i gotta use the restroom." He say running to the restroom and you laugh and lay down.

But all of a sudden you hear something start to vibrate and you look at the floor and see bambam jacket with his phone.

"Bambam." You say reaching over and get his phone. "Bam." You say louder but he doesn't hear you. You answer the call.

"Hello?" You say trying to lower your voice to sound like bambam. (a/n:Im like a weird ass bitch and idky i keep thinking about bambam body Proportion)

"Hey baby we still still meeting for dinner at your house you know have fun forget about your girlfriend." Your heart dropped as you heard the girls voice.

"Bambam?"She says and it feels like someone stabbed you in your heart. You hear the bathroom door open at the same time you hear the line go dead.

"Bambam." You say so weak. You drop his phone from your ear. "What." He asked sitting next to you.

"how could you." You say getting up. "What did i do."

"You said you would never cheat on me yet i answered your phone and a girl was on the other line." You say sheading a tear.

"Wait Y/N what did you hear."

"Dinner at your place forget about your girlfriend." You rarely cried in front of bambam so you tried your hardest to hold back your tears.

"No Y/N pleas hear me out please."

"No please leave."

"Y/N No." Bambam said. "FINE I WILL THEN." you say walking to your front door and putting on your shoes. Bambam didnt know what to do.

"Please be gone by the time i get home."

You say slamming your door walking somewhere just not home....

~

BEFORE YOU KILL ME I LIKE TO KEEP MY CHAPTERS SHORT DONT WORRY PART 2 FOR SURE!!!!! NEXT CHAPTER OK!!!!requested minasaikoarigatoe