YOUNGJAE ONESHOT~in love?

Summary: Youngjae and you haven't been talking only because you have been busy but he thought you were going to break up with you at that moment he realized how much he loves you and how much you mean to him 

"Please call back later" Youngjae heard again as he tried to call you.

"Hey Y/N was wondering were you have been the past few days." Youngjae left the message and threw his phone to the wall.

Youngjae sighed and threw himself on his bed. 

"Hey youngjae everything good." His brother asked him. "No." Youngjae said sitting up. "Why what happened." His brother asked concerned.

"I feel like she is going to break up with me." Youngjae started to tear up and he looked at his brother.

"Why would you think that youngjae i thought you and Y/N were good." his brother said and got up to sit next to youngjae.

"She hasn't been talking to me and i feel like she is ignoring me." Youngjae brother padded him on the back to try to calm him down.

"Youngjae go over to her house so you can talk to her face to face if you want i can take you." His brother said getting up.

"No i will go by myself." Youngjae got up and got his keys and was about to head out. "Youngjae don't over think ok." His brother said before youngjae closed the door.

//15 minutes later//

You pulled into your drive way and you turned off your car and leaned your head against the steering wheel. "im so done with school." You say getting out of your car and drag your backpack out the car when you see some pull in to your drive way.

You go around and see its youngjae.

"Youngjae?" You say and wave at him. "Y/N." Youngjae jumped out his care and ran up and hugged you. "Here let me take this." He took your backpack and walked into your house.

"Youngjae what are you doing here." You ask walking in to your house. "Do you not want me here." Youngjae said offended.

"What." You say confused

"I knew you don't want me here." 

"No no Youngjae that's not it." You say getting closer to him.

"Y/N you haven't been talking to me and it sucks i feel like your going to break up  with me." Youngjae was trying to hold back his tear.

"Youngjae stop." You say thinking he was just talking nonsense.

"Y/N you not talking to me made me realize how much you mean to me i have never said this but i love you i love you so much please dont leave me."

You didnt know what to say he was sobbing and so were you and you ran into his arms.

"Im sorry." Is all you could say. "Im so sorry." You didnt mean to get him thinking like that.

"Y/N are you going to break up with me." Youngjae said looking down at you.

"No never youngjae because i love you..... more."

~

MEH SO I WROTE THIS LAST MIN CUZ I COMPLETE FORGOT I HAD A BOOK SO THAT EXPLAINS ALOT :))