JB ONESHOT~sorry im so in love with you

summary: JB was really jealous...but he is just in love with you.

"Jb i will be home in a little i have to do work with suho." (a/n:exo mood lately)

"Why again." He asked. "Because remember we have a project together JB i really wanna talk with you right now but i really have to go." You say hanging up go back to suho.

//2 hours later//

"Hey Jae im home." You yell as you walk into the front door. You go straight into your kitchen and see a mess. "Jaebum what happened. You say as he walks into the kitchen.

"I was making dinner for us." He said all you could focus on was the mess. You had cleaned it earlier and left it spotless.

"Did you make the food." You asked.

"No." He said. "I was trying." He said you just took your backpack off your back and started to clean up. "Are you hungry i can go get something for us." He said felling guilt.

"No i already had lunch with suho." You say throwing everything in the sink.

"of course." He said and rolled his eyes. "what is that supposed to mean." You say turning to look at him. "Suho suho suho like always." He say not bothering to look at you.

"JB what the hell are you talking about i have to be with him for a project." You say getting mad at him.

"Does that does mean you have to be with him 24/7." He says walking away.

"JB he is just my partner in this stupid project why are you always like this." you say following him.

"Ya whatever." he say walking into the bedroom.

"I said why are you always acting like this." You yell at him. He stops and turns around to look at you.

"Because im your boyfriend i want to be with you 24/7 if that's a crime well then im sorry." He says and you can see his eyes grow softer but he was still yelling.

"and Im sorry i love you so much and i sorry that i don't want to lose you." He says getting closer to you.

"JB you're not going to lose me." You say calming yourself down. "I dont know that." He says looking down.

You walk to him and give him a hug and put your head into his chest.

"You will never lose me JB don't ever think that i will go for a boy like him you know why bc he isnt you he isnt as handsome as funny as brave nor as sweet." You say looking up at him and giving him a kiss

haha lol anyways i got lazy at the end and i was gunna turn this in to a smut but....