MARK ONESHOT~Mark really

Summary:mark shows up at your house in the middle of the night just to cuddle.

"Come on babe please stay the night." You say grabbing his arm and try to drag him back in the house.

"No Y/N i have to go back to the dorm." He says wrapping his arms around your waist.

"But mark i want you to stay." You say giving him puppy dog eyes and a pout.

"Stop with those eyes you know how they make me feel." He says squishing your cheeks. "So is that a yes." You say smiling.

"No." He says with a frown. "Mark." You exaggerate and kick your foot. "you big baby go inside im sorry i cant stay tonight." He says letting you go.

"Fine." you give him a peck. "Can i at least get a proper kiss."

"No sorry not tonight." You say and laugh. "I love you." He yells. "I love you too." You smile and wave at him before going inside.

//1 am//

You were sleeping soundly when you someone knocked on the door. You didnt wake up at first but the knocking just got louder and louder and you jolted awake and walked to the front door slowly.

*Knock knock*

"Im coming." You yell and the person at the other side of the door stops. You open the door and you open the door slowly thinking its a crazy person.

"Hi Y/N." Mark says softly with a pillow in hand and his pjs on. "Mark what the heck are you doing here at 1 am." You say wanting to strangle him.

"I miss you." He says scratching the bad of his neck. "Mark are you serious." You say.

"Ok i just wanted to cuddle." He says laughing. Before you could say anything he says something eles.

"Can i please come in its really cold." You let him in and he kiss you and runs to your room.

"Mark." You say walking back to your room. "Comfortable." You say seeing him wrapped in your blanket.

"No i still need you." He says patting the space next to him. You sigh and lay down. "Now i am." He says kissing your forehead. 

"Next time stay over or i wont opened the door."

~

So um this dude ask me if it was ok if he had a girlfriend and i was like ya i dont give a shit like why would i care and he thought i was mad like why would i????