JINYOUNG ONESHOT~ WHAT?!

Summary: You always thought jinyoung didnt like you so you never made a move one day a guy started flirting with you and jinyoung reaction was like nothing you expected....

"Jinyoung-ie." You say to him on the phone. Jinyoung blushed at the name. "yesss y/n-ah." You fangirled at the cute name you couldnt help but smile.

"Wanna come get coffee with me?" hoping he will say yes. "Ya sure im not doing anything." You jumped up and down when you heard his response. "Ok yay the same coffee shop as always be there in 10 minutes."

You hung up the phone and put on your shoes and walk to the coffee shop.....

5 min later....

You walk inside but didnt see jinyoung so you sit down at your usual spot and look around you only see like 3 people but you decided to text jinyoung

Y/n: im here :)

jinyoung: dont worry im almost there 3 min top.

You put your phone away and you saw someone staring at you. You made eye contact with the guy and he smiled at you and you didnt know what to do but smile back.

You looked out the window to see if jinyoung was coming but you didnt see anyone. "Hi." You heard You jumped aittle then you saw someone sit in front of you

"Im sorry for scaring you." The guy laughed and you laughed to. " hi my name is Park Jae-hyung but you can call me jae." he smiled at you. You couldnt lie he was cute so you decided to talk to him.

"Oh cute name my name is y/n."

"cute name." He laughed. "So jae tell me about yourself."

While you talked to jae jinyoung walked up to the coffee shop and saw you though the window talking to a random guy he didnt know. He saw you laughing and smiling at this guy and he didnt like it one bit.

He walked in to the coffee shop and heard the guy talking. "Well i can also --HI." Jinyoung said cutting off jae. "Hey jinyoung!" You said standing up to hug him

"Hey baby."He says pulling close to you and hugging you really tight.

baby what the heck You thought.

He then pulled out of the hug and pushed you alittle to the side and sat in your seat then pulled you into his lap then snaked his arms around your waist.

"so who is this baby?"He asked and looked at you. "Oh this is jae i just met him he is pretty cool." You said as you smiled at him but he didnt smile back. "Hi well it was really nice meeting." Jae said. "Ya we have to get going too bae." He lifted you up and he stood up and grabbed your hand and walked with you out of the coffee shop.

"jinyoung." You said and he drags you along with him. "Jinyoung!" You yelled and he just walked faster "Jinyoung stop you hurting my hand!" You finally got out of his grip and pulled you hand

"What is your problem?" You say shaking your hand. "Oh my gosh cant you see it." He said walking closer to you. "What?" You yelled. "He was flirting with you." He yelled at you moving inches away from your face.

"Why do you care." You said

"I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU." he yelled. "I AM SO IN LOVE WITH BUT YOU DONT SEE IT." he turned around and started to tear up. "You never showed me." You say as you take in all the information.

"What do you mean i didnt show you i have tried showing you in so many way to show you put you didnt see it." he started to walk away.

"Jinyoung." You run in front of him "Im in love with you too." You stood on your toes to grab his face and bring his lips to yours.

"I am so in love with you." You say against his lips. He looks at you and puts his finger under your chin and finally pushes his lips in to yours. He kisses you and all you can think of is how soft his lips are.

You kiss him for a while you started to run out of air. You pull out of the kiss but jinyoung follows your lips.

you peck his lips and he pouts at you. "Im out of breath jinyoung." You say laughing

He put his hands on your waist and pouts. "What?"

" Im sorry it just i have been waiting to do that for so long." He said bringing you closer. "Me to but lets go to my house and stop kissing in the middle of the street."

You say holding his hand. "im happy i can call you my girlfriend and i dont have to lie." He said kissing your cheek

"Ya wait what."

"Nothing." He said.

~

Idek where i got this idea but all i can think about today is "oh my god is he bionic man." Zane from david dobrik vlogs said it And it just makes me laugh and how hot wonho in monstax is but thats a daily thing