BAMBAM SAD ONESHOT ~ Cheating...

summary: you found him with some bitches head between his legs....

"Hey bambam." You say as he finally answered the phone. "Hey Y/N what's up." He says sounding out of breath. "Was just wondering of you are coming over for lunch i miss you." You say smiling.

"No im sorry im producing some new song right now I will talk later." He was speak really fast and hung up the phone.

You put down your phone and packed up food for bambam feeling bad. "He stressed so im just going to go and drop it off." You say putting everything in a bag for him.

You drive to the jyp building and went to look for bambam. You remembered that he said he was producing music so you went to his studio and heard muffled sounds.

"Bambam babe i brought you lunch." You say opening the door. The first thing you saw him with  his head thrown back mouth wide open and a bitch between his legs.

You coughed and he jointed up. "Y/N!!" He pushed the girls head off him and stood up.

"Cute downgrade babe here take your shit." You throw him his food and before you leave you say something.

"sex isnt that good honey find something better than this dirt bag." You say to the girl and she laughs.
(a/n:the girl didnt know he had a gf btw)

"Y/N wait." He says pulling up his pants. "No you dont get to do that." You say walking faster. "Y/N just please." He says grabbing your hand. "No." You yell.

"Do you know how many nights i have waited for you to come over because you promised because you said you would be there but then last minute you say sorry cant make it producing music or late practice." He just stares at you trying to grab your hand.

"Ya probably not cuz your here getting you dick sucked." You felt like crying but you knew he wasn't worth it.

"Block my number and never come see me again we are done." You say walking away out of the building.

you stood outside your car trying to get the last second of your life together.

"Hey." You hear. You turn around and see the girl that was inside. "Hi." You say turning back around. "Im sorry i didn't know he told me you were his sister because i saw you on his phone when i asked." She said coming to stand in front of you.

"You whatever its ok im just glad im not wasting time on him anymore." You say trying to smile.

"How about we get revenge." She says and you shoot your head up.

"Depends."

"Trust me its going to be worth it." She says with a smirk.

~

A GIRLY WAS GUNNA HAVE THEM FIGHT BUT NAHHHH and im so sorry for my bad language...no im not......yes...... kinda... but im sorry this js late its finals week at school so sorry