JB ONESHOT~ Caught

Summary: JB and you were hanging out in his room and got7 were being nosy idiots.

"JB ya." You winded at him. "Yes." He said look at you. "I love you." You said sitting up from his bed and backhugged him as he was sitting at the edge of the bed using his laptop.

"What have you done with my girlfriend she would never that out of no where." he gasped and held his hand over his heart.

"Shut up." you hit him lightly with the back of your hand. "I love you~." You say softly and lay your head on his shoulder. JB just sits there and smile ear to ear.

"I--." Your eyes widen you think he is about to say i love you. "I hate you too." He said kissing your cheek.

"JB." You say complaining. "Im sorry i had to." He said putting his laptop down and bring you in his lap. "Your still not going to say it."

"mhhh i don't know." He said pretending to think about it." You shook your head up and down.

"Fine."

"I love you so much Y/N." He said kissing your forehead.

"I love you too jaebummie." You say hugging him really tight."

"Y/N you know i hate when you call me that." He said pouting. "But its cute and your so cute when you pout like that."

"But-." You could help yourself you pushed your lips in to his

He kisses you back so softly you felt like you were floating. He bit your lip a little and as you were about to deeped the kiss you heard someone scream.

"OMG SO CUTE." you jumped out of the kiss and see jackson taking picture of you and jb.

"Jackson get out." JB said annoyed.

Jackson didn't pay any attention to JB and yell for jinyoung. "JINYOUNG."

jinyoung ran in and not only him the rest of got7. "What what happened." He walked to jackson. "Look." Jackson showed him the pictures and video he took of you and JB.

"Can you guys please leave." JB got up and set you down on his bed.

"I wanna see." yugyeom said and grabbed jacksons phone. "AH MY EYES." yugyeom yelled. "Shut up yugyeom its cute." Youngjae said.

"let me see what you took." JB took the phone out of yugyeom hands. "Oh this is a good picture send it to me." JB said.

"really JB." you get up and look at the photo. "We do look cute." You say looking at the phone. "I know right." Jb gave you a peck on the lips. "Eww." bambam said making a grossed out face.

"Ok everyone out now." JB said pushing everyone out and locking his door. "now where were we." he said picking you up and setting you in his lap.

"Oh ya this." He said giving you a kiss.

~

I CANT STOP WATCHING NCT BLACK ON BLACK I LOVE NCT SO MUCH THEY MIGHT BE MY NEW ULT GROUP BUT I LOVE DAY6!!!!