MARK SAD ONESHOT~ex

summary: he compares you to his ex...

(H/E/N = his ex name)

Mark walks in and just wanting to lay down and relax but when he walked in he say the house a mess

"Y/N!!" Mark yelled but you weren't there. "oh my gosh." he let out a frustrated grunt and threw everything down on the floor.

//1 hour later//

"Hey mark." You say walking in and taking off my shoes. "Y/N." He says walking in and crossing his arms.

"mark." You say walking up to hug him but he just moves back. "Babe what's up." You say looking at him with a confused face.

"Why do i come home after a long day of work and find everything a mess." He says.

"Mark im sorry its just i haven't had time all day i was going to do it today but something came up." You say trying not to let mark get more mad.

"Oh ya something came up sure Y/N you do nothing all you do is go out with your friends that's it."

You look down because he really hurt your feelings.

"H/E/N would never do this she would always have this house clean when i came home from work you do nothing all day and you cant clean the mess."

"You know what!" You say mad how could he compare you to his ex.

"You know why i cant keep this house clean because i have a job because i feel guilty asking you for money because i feel guilty that you pay for everything ok THAT'S why i cant clean the house so much and i guess your right i don't do anything." You say bumping shoulders with him as you walked away.

"Y/N." mark felt all the guilt. "Mark just go leave me alone or better yet go with H/E/N because clearly it seems like you do."

"Y/N no i don't want her." He says trying to grab you. "I said LEAVE ME ALONE." you yell at him and just let out all your anger.

He just looks at you sad and looks at you one last time before walking out the door.

~

Girly doesn't know if she wants to finish this cuz idk but you should comment some kpop songs i should listen too