JACKSON ONESHOT~I was a bet

summary: Jackson dated you because of a bet but he really like you...

//Flashback//

"Jackson." Bambam said. "Yes." Jackson said looking up. "Go ask out Y/N and go out with her for 1 month and i will give you 100 dollars" He said pointing to were you were sitting.

"Pst of course i can do that." Jackson got up and walk over to you. "Hey Y/N." He sat next to you and you took your earphones out. "Hey jackson."

"Y/N i really like you i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend." He said grabbing your hand. "Oh um yes." You say happy your crush asked you out.

//End of flash back//

I walk into school late with a gift for jackson for your 1 month i was about to turn the corner to get to my locker.

"Here are your 100$" i peek and saw jackson and bambam. "thank you." jackson said taking the money.

"You won the bet you stayed with Y/N the whole 1 month i didnt think you could do it but you did." Bambam said and highfived him.

"Yup." jackson say. "So now you can do whatever dude."

I was just a bet

"Break up with her date her dont know." Bambam says. "Ok caught you at lunch." Bambam said and i steeped out from behind the wall.

"I was just a bet and 100 dolor bet" Jackson turned around quickly "Y/N" he say shocked.

"I was a bet." i say heart broken. "Y/N no." He says getting closer to you. "Stop"

"I was just a bet to you and you didn't even like me" I said looking at him

"no Y/N I did I really did I like you" He say frowning.

"Leave me alone forever" I threw my present at him and ran away.

"Y/N please stop"

~

so I got a new phone for my bday and I'm honestly so had it's a iPhone and I got AirPods too oof I'm so kool jk it's for my bday😂