Jinyoung oneshot- interrupted

Summary : today was the day you were going to ask jinyoung out on a date but then a someone had to come and ruin it

You wake up extra early feeling butterflies in your stomach. "Today is the day" you say and smile at yourself In the mirror and you run to get your cutest outfit and put on some light makeup

//1 hour later//

You look at the time "oh no." You say and go and grab your backpack and get in your car and start to drive to school.

//10 min later//

You make it to school and book it to jinyoung locker and you see him putting his backpack in his locker and I ran up to him. " hi jinyoungie" you say and smile. "Y/N." He says looking at you and smiling big.

"And why do you look so pretty today." He says closing his locker. "No reason can't I just look pretty for myself." You say and blush. "Well of course but you might catch someone's eyes." He says winking at you.

"Well I wanted to ask you something." You say and play with your fingers. "Well ask away." He says and smiles. "Well I was wondering if you wanted t-."

"Oh jinyoung." You hear from behind you and a girl and you turn around and see her walking towards you guys. "Oh hi." Jinyoung says and looks at her.

"How about you and me go to the mall today." She says and stands in front of you pushing you out the way. You look at jinyoung smiling and frown lightly

You stand there for a few seconds but then just leave and walk away looking down

Welp that went so well

You think and walk to class

*one notification*

Jinyoung✨🌈

Jinyoung✨🌈: hey y/n what were you going to ask me sorry we go interrupted

Me:no it's okay i forgot anyways have fun today

Jinyoung✨🌈: you sure y/n ??

~
You read the last text and shrug and put your phone away and pay attention to the teacher.

//couple hours later//

You walk out to your car and sigh getting in you look around and see jinyoung walking with the girl from earlier hand and hand.

You drive home in silence and you couldn't get jinyoung out of your head.

You pull into your drive way and make it inside and run up to your room and change into some shirts and pj shorts and sit on your bed curled up in a ball.

//12:00 am//

You get a text from jinyoung saying if you guys can meet at the park near your house and you hesitate but say yes and you grab a blanket and wrap yourself in it and go out to walk to the park

You see jinyoung sitting on the bench and you walk up to him . " hey jinyoung." You say and he looks at you. "Hey y/n no jinyoungie today." He laughs softly.

"Sorry it's been a long day." You say. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds and then you speak. "So how was the mall with that girl." You say look at him. "It was horrible." He says and frowns. "What why." You see that he is rubbing his hands together so you get up and wrap the two of you with the blanket.

He looks at you and and sees your arms wrapped around him and he smiles and looks at you. " thank you y/n." He blushes and looks in your eyes.

"Why was your day at the mall bad." You say looking back at him. " she mostly wanted me to buy stuff for her and when I didn't she got mad and pissed and I didn't even buy her anything so you know her attitude." He says and shakes his head.

"That is so horrible." You get kinda happy but try and hide it. "I know she isn't a good person." He says and rolls his eyes. Again and awkward silents happens again and he looks around

"What were you going to ask me today." He asks. "Well i just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out and get some ice cream ." You say quietly and look down. "Y/n." He says and smiles . "I know I know it's dumb." You say blushing hard.

"No no no it's not I would love to go to get ice cream especially with you." He says and pushed your chin up. You look at him and smile.

"I have ice cream at my house." You say and laugh lightly. He smiles and kiss you all of a sudden and you kiss back happily.

"Woah" you say after a heavy make out session with him. "Does that mean like that we are you know." You say smiling. "Yes it mean you are MY girlfriend." He smiles and kisses your cheek. "Yess." You say and hug him tight.

"How about we go to your house and get some ice cream and hang out." He says and winks. "Yes." You get up and grab his hand.

~

Did y'all see the music video teaser for there new come back I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE IT also my birthday is in a few days and I'm so happy and yayaaaayyy I hope you have a good day !!