JACKSON ONESHOT~ 7 minutes in heaven??

summary: you knew it was a bad idea but you still did it why?? when they said Y/N and jackson your heart drop??what will happen in the closet??

~

"Come on anyone who is playing spin the bottle with 7 minutes in heaven." You start question yourself if you should go or not.

"Y/N you coming." Jackson asked. "Um i dont know." You say nervous laughing.

"aw come on." he says waiting to hear your answer. "Ok fine." You say and walk with him to where everyone is sitting.

You sit across from jackson and you just sit there quietly. "Ok so who would like to go first." A girl said and everyone looked around.

"I will go." Jennie said sitting up. (a/n: can yall guess who its gunna land on;) ) she spined the bottle and as it slowed down everyone look on who it landed on.

"Kai!" a girl said and you saw jennie go red. "Ok kai and jennie closet." A girl sang.

They both get up and start to walk in. "Take off that lipstick."

//7 min later//

They both come out and people were teasing them and you just giggled.

"Ok who is next." The girl looks around but no one volunteered. "How about Y/N." She says your heart dropped to your stomach.

"What." you say and you felt everyone's eyes on you. "I mean that's whys you sat here right."

"oh ok." you say getting up and spinning the bottle as the bottle started to slow down you felt your stomach turn more and more.

You just watched the bottle stop and you couldn't look up. "Jackson." You hear and you look up and you met Jackson eyes.

"Get to the closet." You sat up and walked over slowly. "Ladies first." He says opening the door you walk in and see no light and that the space was cramped.

You hear the door close and you turn around and you can feel jacksons face close to yours.

you tired to scoot back but jackson grabbed you before you hurt yourself.

"Nervous." He says his hand still on you.

"I mean yea of course im in the closet with my crush." As the word crush came out your mouth your legs went week.

"Crush." He says and you start to blush.

"No." You said worried. "You just said it Y/N." he said getting closer to you.

You just stay still and you felt your heart start to speed up.

"Y/N You said it didn't you." you felt his face so close to yours.

"Yes." You say quietly and as he heard that he pushed his lips into yours. You stood there for a second shock but you kissed back.

//7 minutes later//

You pull out the kiss when you heard someone yell. "come out love birds." you open the door really quick and walk back to the spot you were sitting.

As the night went on you kept making eye contact with jackson and you couldn't help but blush.

//end of the night//

the party ended and everyone was leaving you got your stuff and was heading out.

"Hey Y/N wait up." Someone grabs your shoulder.

"Oh jackson."

~

Im back to school and this is late cuz i wanted to enjoy my last day of freedom lol