Chapter 1

Yoongi's POV

"Yeoboseyo?" It was 3 am. Who the fuck is calling me in the middle of the night?

"Yoongi hyung, It's me Jimin." said a gloomy voice. I sat up straight as I recognized the voice. He sounded off.

"Jimin ahh. Are you okay?" He never called me so late so I was concerned.

"Hyung can you pick me up? I'm at the airport." he gasped.

"Weren't you supposed to come back from the trip a week later? Where's Jungkook by the way?" I hated that guy. Not because he took Jimin away from me but the way he treated him made my head boil. He knew Jimin loved him like crazy, that's the reason why he always took him for granted.

"Don't talk about him, hyung. He...Jungkook..." his voice cracked. I could hear him whimpering, trying his best to hold back his cries. I realized something was wrong. Did they fight again? I hope it's not one of their silly fights.

"Jimin, Hyung is on his way. Don't cry. Okay?" I hung up the phone, quickly wore a tshirt and jeans, grabbed my car keys and headed to the airport.

I reached the airport and saw Jimin standing against a pillar, with his backpack on and a black hoodie that covered his beautiful face. Mist came out of his mouth as he exhaled. Jimin saw my car and rushed inside.

"Are you crazy? Couldn't you wait inside? It's almost zero degrees!", I scowled.

Jimin gave no response, he usually talks a lot, even when he's angry or sad. But this time he didn't say a word. We reached my apartment and I helped him with his luggage.

"You can sleep on my bed. I'll take the couch." I placed his bags in the corner of the room.

"Hyung, it's okay. I'll sleep on the couch. You don't have to..." Before Jimin could finish I interrupted, "I've to wake up in an hour again. So don't worry about me."

Jimin gave a faded smile as he took off his hoodie. "Yoongi hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't know who else to call."

I beamed "Keep yourself warm, Jimin. Good Night." I made my way to the living room and laid on the couch, thinking what Jimin must be going through.

They fought like normal couples do. I wasn't in touch with Jimin since they moved in together, so I couldn't guess the intensity of their fights. But I've never seen Jimin so wretched. I don't know what good he saw in Jungkook that I still fail to see, that made him fall for him.

Jimin's POV

I woke up around 10 am stretching my arms, hoping for a better day. But I was wrong. The first thought that came in my mind was Jungkook. The man I've loved with all my heart, the man who betrayed me.

I ruffled my hair and cursed myself for thinking about him when all he did was hurt me and made me miserable. Flashbacks of yesterday's fight with Jungkook were driving me insane. I went to the kitchen to run away from my thoughts. My face brightened up when I saw a tray covered up with kitchen towel which had a note attached to it saying

"Don't starve yourself just cause someone hurt you. Eat well and we'll talk when I come back."

He cooked breakfast for me. How thoughtful of him! He even drew a smiley at the end of this note.

Yoongi hyung may seem a tough guy, who doesn't give a shit, from the outside but he is the sweetest and one of the most caring guys I've ever met. He never fails to make me smile no matter what I'm going through.

A/N:

Hey guys! How do you like the first chapter? Do comment and let me know! Have a great day!!