Chapter 20

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung, you've had enough. I can't see you like this anymore. Throw Jimin out of your life! He's not worth your love!" Hobi grunted.

"I'm okay, Hobi." I gasped. "Look at yourself, hyung! You are not okay!" Hobi was mad at me as I had been dodging his calls and texts so finally he video called me.

"You are asking Jimin to move out right now!" he yelled. I understood where he was coming from but Jimin wasn't responsible for anything. It was me who fell in love with him. It was me who was expecting him to move on. And even though I knew he'd never love me back it was me who thought that I might stand a chance.

"Hobi, calm down. He's probably thinking of moving out so I'll be all by myself again." I forced a smile. The thought of not being with Jimin anymore was crushing me from inside out. The guilt and embarrassment of the conversation I had with Jungkook which led to the accident was making it worse.

"Hyung, I'm worried for you." Hobi wailed.

"I'll be fine."

"You better be!" He gave me a look as if he was going to punch me from the phone.

Our conversation was interrupted by the knock on the door. "It must be Namjoon. I'll talk to you later Hobi." I said and waved him goodbye.

Namjoon was supposed to meet me here at my studio so I was expecting him. As I opened the door I was surprised to see who it was.

He snatched the phone from my hand and opened my messages. "You're phone is working perfectly, that means you are ignoring me. May I know the reason why?" Jimin glared at me while I looked down to the floor.

"I was busy." I snatched my phone back and sat on my revolving chair pretending to work.

Jimin took a deep sigh and and swung my chair to face him. He leaned over, his face was so close to mine I could hardly breathe.

"Don't lie to me, hyung." He licked his plump lips making my heart pound like a beast.

" He licked his plump lips making my heart pound like a beast

I pushed him away before I could lose my senses.

"Go away, Jimin. I've work to do." I didn't dare to look at his eyes cause I knew what they could do to me.

But he refused to give up and squatted in front of me. "I'm not going until you explain what is going on." He wasn't giving up and I couldn't say what was on my mind. I didn't know how to handle the situation anymore.

I grabbed his collar and pinned him against the wall. I silently stared into his eyes which were startled by my actions. He heaved heavily as his heartbeat became louder. I leaned closer as he kept looking into my eyes.

I wanted him to see the love I have for him; I wanted him to see how painful it is to not be with him; I wanted him to feel my lips and the warmth my hugs could give him; I wanted him to listen to my heart that beats for him.

Our noses touched and he closed his eyes. His warm breath was falling on my lips. I released my hands from his collar and placed them around his neck.

I was a centimeter away from feeling his lips on mine when I finally got back to my senses

What the fuck am I doing? Do you want to ruin your friendship forever? Cause if this happens he won't look at me the same way. He'll hate me.

I sighed as I retracted my hand back and moved a step away from him. "Go away, Jimin." I didn't even dare to look at him.

He rushed out of my studio and I knew I messed up.