Chapter 28

Yoongi's POV

I went up to hotel room where Hobi was putting up. I was surprised cause he never comes by without telling beforehand.

I knocked the door and I was welcomed by the warmest smile. He embraced with a tight hug. "Hyung!" He chirped. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Hobi" I patted his back.

My best friend was back in town and I couldn't have asked for anything else right now. With everything that was happening in my life I needed some good advice or just someone who would stand by me.

We pulled back and Hobi's expression changed from happy face to a shocked one. "Oh! hyung when did you get your lips done?"

"Huh?"

"Your lips look different. A bit swollen." Hobi pointed at my lips tilting his head in confusion.

I walked towards the mirror hanging on the wall and saw my swollen lips.

Recalling the kiss my face became flush red. I could still feel those plump lips nibbling on mine, and his hands gently squeezing the back of my neck, pulling me closer.

"Hyung?" Hobi snapped in front of my face bringing me back to the present. "Did you kiss someone? JIMIN?"

"What? No! No." I tried my best to put on a straight face but Hobi knows me too well. 

"You fucking did! Tell me everything!" He squealed in excitement.

The Next Morning~~

Jimin's POV

I woke up to the sound of spoons falling in the kitchen. My head was heavy and throbbing in pain as I squinted my eyes to the sunlight falling on my face.

I don't remember when I dozed off to sleep last night; I was probably waiting for Yoongi hyung blushing over the message he sent me.

I grabbed my phone and read that text again and a smile appeared on my face unknowingly. 

My eyes went around the room when I saw my BT21 figurines right at where I placed them before. All my stuff were back at it's place. And it made me smile even more. I still don't know why he was mad at me at the first place?

The smile didn't last for long cause I realized I had to face him now. Embarrassed and nervous as I recalled how I behaved yesterday, acting like a brat, flirting with an unknown guy, I threw myself on the bed crumbling with the sheet and kicking my legs in the air. 

I sunk my face in the pillow and growled loudly "Arrrggghhh! Why am I so stupid?" 

How would he react was all I was worried about.

Yoongi's POV

After cooking breakfast I went up to check on Jimin. I was about open the door when I heard his muffled voice "Why am I so stupid?"

My heart shattered into tiny pieces as this was the thing I was afraid of. He regretted it. He regretted our first kiss and I fool enough to text him 'That was special to me'.

I don't know why I got my hopes up when I should've not taken it seriously cause he was drunk. When I narrated the whole story to Hobi yesterday that's what he warned me about. But I was too deep in love to understand that.

I gathered myself and knocked the door "Jimin, breakfast's ready!" and walked back to the kitchen without waiting for his response.

After few minutes he came out and quietly sat on the chair beside me, avoiding my gaze.

There was dead silence as we took each bite of the food I cooked thinking this morning would be any different.

"Hyung, about yesterday..." Jimin finally broke the silence but before he could spill out words which were going to break my heart I destroyed my dreams myself.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about anything. I knew you were drunk and you didn't know what you were doing."

It was hard for me to stay there and act as if I was okay with whatever happened. I quickly finished the food and threw the plate in the sink.

"Ah... I forgot to tell you, the text wasn't sent by me. It was Hoseok, he was just messing around."