Chapter 14

Jimin's POV

"Guys we have to work hard! Jihoo, Sungmin, MinJun you'll stand here and please work on the footwork. It won't make an impact if it's not on point. Dong Woo and Ji Sung when Bogum and I do the flip make sure to be exactly behind us. Okay. Okay. Now let's do it again." I clapped to cheer up the boys and we were back in position.

Before the music started the door of the practice room opened. "Jungkook" cheered Dong Woo. "Hey Dong Woo, everyone." Jungkook waved at everyone and then his eyes froze on me.

He walked towards as others started to practice. No one in my crew knew that we had broken up. So I kept my cool and grabbed his arm and dragged him to the corner. "Why are you here?" I hissed.

"I need to talk to you, hyung" his eyes filled with desperation. It was so painful to see him again. All the things that I went through just cause he couldn't stay loyal to me were running through my brain.

"No! It's over Jungkook. Nothing can change my decision. Now go away." I grunted. How cruel life is; the guy that used to be the reason behind my happiness is now the reason behind my misery.

Jungkook bent on his knees in front of everyone while tears fell down his cheeks. I didn't want to create a scene in front of my crew and be the hot topic of their gossip. So, I pulled him up and we went out of the room. "Why are you creating a scene here, Jungkook? Don't you get it?" I scowled.

He held my arms and gently squeezed it, "I know I did wrong but let me explain..."

"Explain it then." I bellowed. He wanted to create a scene so be it. All our conversation was probably audible to my crew members. "Why did you sleep with Taehyung? Was I not enough to please your needs? Or do you love him? Answer me." I lost all the patience I had.

He stayed mum to all my questions. He made me vulnerable by showing up and acting like he cares but when I ask him about his infidelity he won't open his mouth. "Don't act like you really care, Jungkook. It's all because of you that we are not together." I groaned. He lowered his eyes and said, "I can't live without you, hyung." Those words struck my heart. I felt weak cause leaving with him was the hardest thing to do.

I can't live without you too Kookie but I have to! Cause I can't forgive you for what you have done to me.

"Jimin?" a familiar voice interrupted our conversation. Jungkook and I turned around. "Yoongi hyung?" I smiled.

He slowly walked towards us with a confused smile on his face. He must've been shocked to see Jungkook at the studio. "Uh...Are you busy?" He squirmed. That's when I realized he was a bit dressed up. Black overcoat with black jeans complimented his skin so well, even his hair was on point. I never noticed how hot Yoongi hyung looked in all black.

Yoongi's POV

"Hi, Yoongi hyung. How are you?" Jungkook who I hated to death, gave a bland smile. "I'm good." I replied nonchalantly. "What brings you here?" he asked.

What brings me here? Who the fuck he thinks he is to ask me this? Why the fuck is he here?

Meanwhile Jimin was constantly giving me signs that I failed to understand. What was he trying to say? "Umm..." I scratched the back of my neck.

Before I could say anything Jimin came closer and held my arm and blurted, "We're going on a date."

A/N:

Hey guys! Did you watch SMA yesterday? Our boys won DAESANG!!which was followed by series of tweets. I love when they feed us.

I've haven't been writing much lately. So this update was a bit late. Hope you are enjoying it! I know my writing skills are not good, I still need to learn a lot but you all are still reading it and supporting. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks!