Chapter 32

Jimin's POV

The past week was frustrating. Yoongi hyung was avoiding me the whole time, he was spending much more time with his friend Hobi than with me. Even though we're roommates I never got to see him as much. He was either at the studio or with Hobi.

Hobi seemed a nice guy but his closeness towards Yongi hyung was getting on my nerves. Those butt slapping each other and resting his head on hyung's shoulder I couldn't take it in. 

What were they? Friends or more? It was all that was running on my mind. It was always me that could be so snugly with him. That could touch him, hold his hands, rest my head on his shoulders, back hug him. And I couldn't do it anymore because Hobi took my place, my special place.

Anyhow today was the D-day. The day of the Interstate Group Dance Competition for which we had been practicing for almost two months now. There were three rounds, third being the final.

We got through the first round easily and gained a lot more supporters than we initially had. The second round was tough but we made it and reached the finals. We also saw Hobi's group Neuron perform and I hate to admit it they were amazing. My mind was blown when I saw Hobi popping. He was almost perfect.

Yoongi hyung was nowhere to be seen. I wanted him to be here for the support you know; it would mean the world to me if he were here to see me perform. I even texted him that we reached the finals and so did Hobi's team and all he did was reply with a thumbs up emoticon. 

There were 8 groups in the final round and we were the first to perform. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. All 8 finalists were amazing groups and super talented. But I didn't doubt my capabilities and I knew I had worked hard enough to reach the finals. 

"Guys, this is it. Let's give our blood, sweat and tears to our final performance." I cheered the boys up and we hugged each other, patting our backs.

"Hey, your friend is here" uttered Bogum. I turned around to see Yoongi hyung hugging Hobi probably wishing him good luck. I kept staring at them as my heart broke every second they spent together. Finally he saw me and walked towards me. "All the best, Jimin. You've worked hard and you deserve to be here. No matter what the result is you'll always be..." 

I pushed him away before he could complete his shallow good luck wishes and headed to the stage. All week he ignored me and now he's acting like he cares. He was playing with my heart just like Jungkook.

Yoongi's POV

I left early from my studio cause I had to see Jiminie perform. I couldn't miss it, he worked so hard and he even had to deal with all that emotional trauma Jungkook gave him. But he faced it like a man and I was proud of him.

I reached as soon as the event was going to start; it was the first round. I wanted to wish him all the best but I wasn't sure if he'd want me there. I didn't want to ruin his mood so I decided to watch from afar; close enough so that I could see his performance but far enough that he won't see me.

I got a text from him that he reached the finals, little did he know that I was already there and watched all his performances. The text was an indication that I should go up to him and so I gathered courage to show him my face and wish him luck. 

Before walking up to him I met Hobi. "Should I go? He won't hate me, right?"

"Hyung! He won't. Just go to him. To your Jiminie haha" he chuckled and we both laughed.

Jimin was already looking at me when I went to him. He wasn't happy to see me or was he just tired, I don't know but I still had to wish him good luck.

"All the best, Jimin. You've worked hard and you deserve to be here. No matter what the result is you'll always be..."

Before I could finish he just went away without listening the rest "...my number one dancer." I sighed.   

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for updating a little late. Anyways i hope u enjoyed reading this chapter.

❤️