Chapter 19

Jimin's POV

It's been five days since the accident happened. Jungkook is recovering faster than expected. and I'm glad he is. I have been sleeping at the hospital since, that means I haven't been able to see Yoongi hyung as much. 

But he has been acting a bit weird. He won't reply to my texts and when I call he always says that he's busy. Yesterday, I went to the apartment to get some stuff and all my things were not how I left them. 

I was confused but I had no time to confront him cause I was looking after Kookie. All I did was go to the practice session and then back to the hospital. 

I decided to text him again...

Jimin : Hyung!

Jimin : I haven't seen you much lately.

Yoongi : (typing...)

Jimin : Are you free right now?

Yoongi : (typing...)

Jimin : Let's have lunch together.

Yoongi : (typing...)

Yoongi : (typing...)

Yoongi : *Offline*

What the fuck? What has gotten into him? Why is he ignoring me?

"What happened, hyung? You seem upset." said Jungkook. "Uh..It's nothing." I replied. I didn't want him to get involved as I didn't want to bother him.

"Hyung, tell me. We promised we won't hide anything from each other, didn't we?" he placed his hand over mine and blinked his eyes as an assurance that everything will be fine.

"It's Yoongi hyung. He's ignoring me since the accident happened. He won't reply to my texts or calls. And it's bothering me." Jungkook's furrowed his eyes and shook his head. I was taken aback by his indifferent reaction.

"Hyung, you should stay away from him. I know he's your friend and I shouldn't say this but don't get too attached to him. He's not what you think he is." he sputtered. 

I was confused. Why would he say that? He has barely met him thrice so why would he have such an impression of Yoongi hyung?

"What do you mean he's not what I think he is? I've known him for so long. I met him before I even met you."

"Meeting someone before doesn't mean you know him much better than you know me." Jungkook interrupted. Why was he talking like this? Is there something that I don't know?

"Move in with me babe. Let's start over again." he interlocked his fingers with mine and gazed at my eyes.

I released my hands from his, "I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do, Kookie. We should take it slow."

"So, will you be living with him while we start dating again?" he raised his eyebrows.

Will I? I don't think there's anything wrong with it. He doesn't like me in a romantic way. I'm just a friend to him. But what is he to me? He makes my heart flutter sometimes. Does that mean something? No it doesn't and he's a nice guy! Jungkook's just being jealous cause I faked a date with him. That's all.

"He's my friend, Kookie. And I trust him. And you should too if you want this to work!"

Yes I have decided to give Jungkook another chance cause life is too short and people make mistakes and then they learn from them and don't repeat it again. I had to forgive him to help him become a better person. I hope I don't regret this decision.