Chapter 2

Jimin's POV

"Jimin ahh, your phone's ringing again. At least check who's calling." Yoongi hyung and I were at the dinning table, having dinner. It's been 3 days since I came here. And Jungkook has been calling me non stop. I don't want to listen to his excuses and explanations that are white lies and nothing else.

"It's spam calls, hyung." I stuffed my mouth with a dumpling cause I didn't know what else to say. 

"I know it's Jungkook. You should talk to him." Yoongi hyung avoided eye contact when he said this. I don't know why.

I would be lying if I said I didn't had the urge to pick up his call, talk to him and ask why did he betray me? After all the love and respect I gave him, why did he hurt me?

"I don't know what happened between you two, but that's how relationships are. You love, you fight and then you make compromises and sacrifices and continue living together...happily, of course." 

"Hyung, I don't want to. I don't want to make anymore compromises. I don't want to make any more sacrifices!" I continued, " And if you don't want me to stay here I'll move out right now. You have done enough for me and I don't want to be a burden to you."

"Jimin! I want you to be happy, that's all. I don't care if it's with or without Jungkook. I just want my cheerful Jimin back." Yoongi got up threw his plate in the sink. "And don't you ever say that I don't want you to stay here. You can stay for as long as you want to."

Tears trickled down my cheeks. These past three days I have been keeping my emotions to myself. All the hurt, betrayal and heartbreak has been building up and I couldn't hold it in anymore. 

Yoongi's POV

Jimin covered his face with his tiny hands and cried his heart out. It was heartbreaking to see the love of my life crying miserably for some other guy. I wanted to hold him close, protect him. I wish I had the power to make his pain go away.

I went close to him while he was still sitting on the chair and sobbing. I patted his back cause that's all I could do to comfort him. As soon as my hands touched his back he turned and wrapped his hands around my waist and sunk his face in my belly. I wasted no time in caressing his head as his crying became louder.

"I don't want to talk to him, hyung. I want to forget him. I want to move on. Help me, hyung. Jebal!"