Chapter 3

Yoongi's POV

"I'm worried about him, Hobi. I've never seen him so vulnerable. I want to help him but I don't know how?" Hobi is my childhood friend and the only person who knows how I feel for Jimin. He's been in Gwanju for quite some time now and I miss him badly. I call him up whenever I need an advice and this time it was super serious.

"Hyung, I don't know how to put this but I think God has given you this chance to make him yours! He hates Jungkook and wants to move on. And you can help him do that by making him fall in love with you!" Hobi enunciated. 

It sounded absurd to me. How can I make someone fall for me? That too a guy so perfect like Jimin! Only if my life were a Korean drama.

"Hobi, I'm not kidding here. I want to see him happy again." I insisted. "I wasn't kidding either but I knew you won't ever accept this. Okay, so if Jimin is not telling you anything then the only person who can tell is Jungkook. But I know you won't talk to him. Does he have any friend or colleague?"

"Taehyung is his business partner. They own the Gaming center (PC Parlor)." I uttered, still confused where this conversation was heading to.

"Oh, Kim Taehyung? Namjoon's brother?" Hobi asked.

"Yeah."

"Your work is done then, hyung. You've worked with Namjoon a couple of times. Ask him to set up a meeting between Taehyung and you and then you can ask him to spill the beans." Generally, Hobi's advises are great but this one was complete bullshit. 

"What rubbish? Are you not sleeping lately, Jung Hoseok? You are continuously giving me shitty ideas." I complained.

"Hyung, this is the only thing you could do if you really want your old Jimin back. If you don't know what happened how will you help him? Rest is up to you. My girlfriend is nudging me to hang up the phone. I'll talk to you later, hyung. Bye"

"Thanks, Hobi." I hung up the call and buried face in the music sheets. I was in my studio cause I had to produce a song and I couldn't get Jimin's face out of my mind. I had a deadline and it was by midnight and I had 5 fucking hours to write a song.

Should I call Namjoon for help and then maybe I could ask him to set up a meeting with him. Is this the right thing to do? Maybe there's a reason Jimin doesn't want me to know what happened. What could it possibly be?

I grabbed my phone and searched through my contacts. "Hey, Namjoon. What's up?"

Meanwhile at the apartment...

Jimin's POV

I can't stay up at the apartment doing nothing. I have to get back to my real self. I have to release my stress in some way or the other and my dance is the only thing I have right now. I'll have to get back to my street dance crew. But before that I'll have to completely cut off my ties with Jungkook and everything related to him. I'll have to move out my stuff from his apartment.

I  picked a pen and writing pad and scribbled down things I need to do. I have a habit of writing things down and then getting it done one thing at a time.

Things to be done...

1. Get your stuff out of that apartment.

2. Search for new apartment.

3. Get back to your old routine and work hard.

4. Change your phone number. 

5. Treat hyung with lamb skewers.

After completing the list, I grabbed my phone and dialed Jungkook's number. "Yeoboseyo?" said the voice on the other side of the phone.

"It's me, Jimin. I need keys to the apartment."