Chapter 8

Jimin's POV 

He left me again. I hate eating alone. Should I call him when he'll be back? Or will it seem that I'm being too clingy? Nah, I shouldn't call him. He'll think I'm interfering with his personal space. But I don't want to be alone right now. I thought we'll drink tonight. I so wanted to celebrate my moving out. But fuck it! He doesn't even know that I did

It was 2 am and I was so bored of watching tv. I thought of sleeping even though I didn't feel sleepy at all. I laid on the bed glaring at the ceiling. At once I heard a sound of keys falling. It must be Yoongi hyung I thought. I tried to fake my sleep as if he would scold me or something. But the door didn't open for quite sometime.

I got up to check and opened the door. Yoongi hyung was oozing with the smell of alcohol. "Hyung? Are you okay?" I asked placing his arm around my shoulder. I helped him get through the door and into the bedroom. All he did was mumble stuff that i didn't understand.

I carefully laid him on the bed and removed his shoes. "Jiminie..." he mumbled. He was looking so damn cute. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks. "Jiminie... My Jiminie." he reiterated.

Did he just call me his?

I don't know why but my face turned red. "Hy...hyung, I'm here." I stammered. Suddenly he grabbed my hand tightly. "Don't move out, okay? Stay with hyung." he muttered. His eyes blinked slowly, I wondered how many bottles of soju he drank. He continued, "I know you moved out from Jungkook's apartment and you are searching for a new place."

"How? How did you know?" I was surprised. He got up and placed his palm on my cheeks which turned bright red by now, he stared in my eyes as if he's looking through my soul and said "Just stay with hyung, okay? I'm okay with sleeping in the couch my whole life just for you."

Those words made my heart flutter like crazy. What was he doing to me?

Yoongi hyung laid back still holding my hand and dozed off to sleep in seconds. 

Next day...

As the sun rays fell on my face I furrowed my eyes and slowly opened them. The first thing I saw was Yoongi hyung sleeping peacefully facing me and our hands still intertwined together. 

How can someone who seems cold from the outside look like a cute puppy while sleeping?

Yoongi's POV

I opened my eyes and my head felt so heavy. 

Arrghhh, why did I drink so much? My head hurts.

I stood up and realized I had been sleeping on the bed. Where did Jimin sleep then? I had no memories of last night. I just remember Jimin opening the door for me.

As I went to the kitchen I saw Jimin placing food on the dining table. "Hyung, you're up!" smiled Jimin. His face was glowing like a ball of sunshine. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. 

Watching him placing the dishes with the apron on felt as if we were on a vacation and my boyfriend is cooking for me. I was so deep in my thoughts imagining stuff that I kept staring at him without saying a word.

"Hyung!" Jimin snapped his fingers to my face. "Are you sleeping with your eyes open?" he chuckled. "Come, I've cooked hangover soup for you. It'll make you feel better."

It's such a blessing that I'm sharing my apartment with Jimin. Before I never felt like leaving the studio and now I always look forward to coming back to the apartment. 

Jimin grabbed my arm and made me sit on the chair. "I'm not that good at cooking like you. But you'll have to like it..." He chuckled. I took a sip of the soup and he continued "...cause I'm planning to stay here."

I choked on the soup and started coughing. I couldn't believe that he really changed his mind.

Why did he change his mind by the way? But is that really important? I'm going to be living with Park Jimin! Well I had been living with him for the past 8 days but now it's official!!